About crashing on supplement and meds

Somebody noticed that as the Syndrome improves and it is not as severe,
can take supplements or meds that before were causing crashings/heavy sides?

Like if the hypersensitivity were not strong as before and tolerance increases.

Yeah, I can confirm my tolerance to supplements improved.

I used to get huge stomach pains, bone pain, heart palpitations, and other symptoms when I took supplements.
Most of those symptoms went away and I can take supplements more frequently now.
The only symptom I get from supplements now seem to be digestive, but I think even that’s been getting better. For example, I took digestive enzymes today and didn’t get diarrhea whereas last year, I would always get diarrhea within an hour of ingesting the digestive enzyme.

The same ones that previously caused issues?
I mean you can do a “Rechallenge”?

Same vitamins that caused problems in past are mostly safe for me now. Sometimes they still give me digestive issues, but even that has improved.

How long are you off of finasteride?

1 year 1.5 months.

How are you with supplements?

Failed in most of them.
NAC, Camomille, Broccoli… had bad experiencies
Also struggled on alpha antagonists and other meds.
(all tried on the beginning, wherr i was in the hell, without slow introduction, etc)

What symptoms do you get when you take them?

There are still some things I can’t consume because I get stomach issues. I think camomile still makes my stomach hurt a bit.

adrenergic outbursts, like spasm, fear hyperactivation, anxiety.
sometimes seems i have to got crazy, really

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Sometimes, I feel that taking supplements slowed down my recovery. I took a little bit every now and then to test my reaction, but I wonder if I would’ve been better off just not taking it.

yes, me too.
Doing diet, fasting, long walks, been more stable without them.

Hmm. I was thinking about fasting. What improvements have you seen with fasting?

I can’t say at all, and even if is due fasting my stabilization.
let’s say I’m coincidentally better and i just keep it doing.