A PFS recoveree advises: DON’T panic and confuse EVERYONE when it blows up your life!

Er, excuse the melodramatic headline but it’s valuable advice!

Preliminary, YES YES I absolutely positively 1000% naturally recovered from WORST CASE SCENARIO PFS 2014-17 (except for profound PFS sleep dysfunction). Yes, total sexual and emotional shutdown, body feminization, the whole nightmare smorgasbord! See my previous threads.

Looking back, I realize I “made things VASTLY worse” by melting down, trying to commit suicide four times, and BLARING ABOUT, confusing, and panicking everyone by discussing/whining about PFS!

SOLUTION: Remain stoic, calm, and ONLY DISCUSS PFS with medical professionals AND a few key family members. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS PFS OR CAN HELP YOU - so don’t panic and confuse them. Act normally and proceed with all life activities the best you can. DON’T ALIENATE AND SCARE EVERYONE WITH PFS INFO!

IMPORTANT:Call Phillip Roberts to arrange PFS network counseling:

856-425-6046

Good luck and hang in there!

Mel H., 51yo attorney Washington DC+

PS Here is my RIDICULOUS Bumble pic!

1 Like

Strongly disagree!

If everyone with PFS (or any significantly life-changing symptoms from any drug) “came out of the closet,” so to speak, widespread acknowledgement of the legitimacy of our claims should follow.

I’ve noticed a huge difference in the way my explanation of this syndrome is perceived/received when frantically babbling about it like a trauma vs calmly describing the situation using only the evidence available and my personal experience, if that’s what you mean.

3 Likes

Can we please ban this troll already?

Dear Mel, I am very happy for you to have recovered from this nightmare. Unfortunately, after way more than a decade of suffering I have not recovered at all (major problems are impotence, sleep problems, dry skin etc.) I think it’s just bad luck. Everybody is different and the epigentic setup differs from person to person.

1 Like

Why he should be banned ?

Well let’s see. He had ‘‘The worst kind of PFS scenario’’ (as he claims) for 3 years after using finasteride for 17 years.
Just how can you go from the worst PFS to complete recovery in 3 years time when people here (like me) don’t have the worst PFS scenario and still are not recovered (not even slight improvements) after 4.5 years.
Now I don’t claim recovery over time isn’t possible, your body can heal itself. It’s this claim together with what he states here on this topic ‘‘don’t confuse people with PFS’’…
I mean wtf is that shit… the whole reason of this forum is so people share their problems and experiences, where else is our help gonna come from?

He says not to bother people with your dissease and that you will recover naturally, and how is that going up until now for the die hards that have this for over 10+ years.

Oh and great picture btw, totally unnecessary to put it in almost every of your post. BTW why is that? You want to look more credible?

But sure if you believe him than go ahead leave this forum and don’t speak to anyone about the daily problems you have to deal with. And just hope for the best I guess.