A Doctor with PFS in Australia

I was reading Dr Alan Jacobs’ blog and stumbled upon this comment below, have we contacted this doctor in Australia yet? A doctor with PFS is definitely a doctor that I would want to talk to.

blog.alanjacobsmd.com/alan-jacob … n-men.html

======
I hope to contribute to this interesting debate. We need to further this productive discussion.

May I introduce myself as a medical doctor in Australia, although initially from England. I am a sufferer of Finasteride side effects for the last 9 years, and have pursued several treatment options.

With reference to John’s comments, I have a 3 Adiol G level at a pseudohermaphroditic level, even on high dose Testosterone therapy (250/wk).

Particular features to note:

• Very high dose T therapy is generally believed to improve both psychological and physical symptoms, particularly when combined with E2 management. It did in me.
  • Addition of DHT (ie, Andractim) relieves symptoms further, yet even at high doses, not fully.

Theories:

• AR malfunctioning
  • Transdermal DHT application is not an optimal mode of DHT replacement due to cutaneous formation of DHT metabolites.

With reference to Dave’s comments:

Dave, John mentioned ‘high progesterone levels’, not low.
Furthermore, would you agree that overriding a defunct enzyme (be it 3a HSD or Type 2 5AR) by appropriate replacement of both of their products; 3 Adiol G, would induce symptomatic relief? Or do you theorise the AR is simply dysfunctional?

Should anyone wish to contact me directly for further discussion, my email is finasteridedoctor@yahoo.com.

Let the discussion continue.

It’s probably " JN " but I’m not that certain . He was a longterm sufferer and said that he studied medicine .

No, it’s not JN, because if you read the post, JN posts his own message there under his name, while this guy uses a different one. I plan on sending him an email and seeing if he replies.

It says posted by JN so its probably JN.

Why does he claim to be a medical doctor if he is not? He has claimed that in a couple places I have seen, that is really unethical.

JN -is- a practicing doctor. Not sure what kind though, I assume general practitioner.