A call to everyone I mean everyone

Dear All,

I think all of us can do something to help the cause.

We have a small group of guys shouldering this. It’s been the same for years and is nothing short of embarrassing. Harsh words i know.

I appreciate some have lost their livelihoods (me included) but some have actually lost their lives . We should be doing everything possible to get out of this and to honour, get justice for those no longer with us.

if you can’t afford to donate please consider doing an interview. I’m going to do another. There’s nothing to be ashamed of and you don’t have to talk about the loss of your sex drive or genital tissue, pfs goes much further than this.

I applaud Ethan he was so brave, candid and courageous in his delivery of the taboo aspect but as said pfs cuts a lot deeper than this so don’t use this as an excuse to stand back

In an ideal world the authorities should be taking this forward, protecting consumers and bringing the perpetrators to book. After close to 30 years we must accept its unlikely to happen and that the cavalry aren’t coming to save us so we ALL need to step out from behind the curtain. This stands with us (rightly or wrongly) and ONLY us. This is the reality!!! There are many longtermers on here who have a story to tell. Like many i have tried tirelessly to convince loved ones, friends, Drs of the existence of this and the plight were in with very limited success. The greater the visibility, the numbers, will close the door on the deniers, including those in power, such as the authorities. THIS can only help the cause.

We’re fighting to get our lives back and this is a huge part of the drive. The more that step up the shorter and quicker the journey. We should be fighting over each other to get involved considering what is at stake.

Don’t sell us short, don’t sell yourself short and dont default to the “it does not matter nothing will change attitude”.

Fortune favours the brave. Stand tall once more, bejng jnvolved will give you a purpose. Languishing in sickness is demoralising.

Its likely the videos will flick the switch on for some that havent yet made the connection, even someone wealthy who could donate, help raise our profile. Ryan Russo is certainly helping You could even save someone’s life.

Never underestimate what you can achieve . By doing nothing you will get nowhere and are gift wrapping Merck your life, your soul, EVERYTHING for free…

There have been many stories of people who changed things against all of the odds. Be like them, get a set and pick up your game. Don’t blame pfs for inactivity you still have it in you do something meaningful.

Finally dont underestimate the importance of reporting your sides (every single one of them) to the authorities. Again don’t rely on others or think it’s not your responsibility.

Success was never built out of excuses.

13 Likes

Very well said.

5 Likes

Wanted to post some information from @Erik on behalf of a PSSD sufferer that helps to augment this excellent post:

“ In Sweden, chemical castration is not recognized as a medical treatment and is considered a form of torture. The use of medication to reduce a person’s libido or sexual activity is not allowed under Swedish law, and it’s illegal for medical practitioners to prescribe drugs for the purpose of chemical castration.

The Swedish government has taken a strong stance against chemical castration and considers it a violation of human rights. In 2012, Sweden ratified the Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture, which prohibits torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. This protocol specifically prohibits the use of forced sterilization, which includes chemical castration.”

This situation is not even acceptable in the slightest. What has gone wrong with our bodies is a human rights issue in many jurisdictions. Do not let these horrible companies get away with this. Speak out. It’s completely free. Imagine if, by the end of this year, we have dozens of videos from patients outlining their experience. This issue would be undeniable in the eyes of the public.

7 Likes

Re my post if anyone is having reservations or concerns or just wants some re assurance about stepping forward please pm me I’m happy to talk you through it. Or on anything really. Just shoot me a message. There are 20000 registered cases Erik and Mark should be inundated with requests. More sufferers need to get behind this . Imagine if 20000 people spoke ouf about the undisclosed effects of a drug, even 5% of that number equates to 1000 which would be huge!!! . That’s excluding the funding / donation aspect. Strength in numbers and all that. If i was an outsider I’d think there’s only a handful speaking out so it must be extremely rare and may not even be linked to the drug. We have to change this false perception, its well within our gift.

4 Likes

This topic was supposed to be the main one when entering this forum. I believe that what makes it very difficult for people to talk about it is that many cases have mild symptoms, which means that, even with pfs, these cases manage to lead a ‘‘normal’’ life. I believe that if everyone who used a 5AR blocker had severe symptoms, the situation would be very different. I mean in terms of engagement.

2 Likes

Hi Lazarus

Ethan here.

Thanks for the kind words and I agree with you in full. Things are really changing now thanks to the efforts of a dedicated few and we need to take advantage of the momentum we’ve developed. To hell with accepting our fate, there’s no reason to believe we cannot get out of this and no excuse for anyone to not contribute in some small way.

At the very least, I implore everyone to like comment and subscribe to Moral Medicine, The PFS Network and every single outlet supporting our cause

We have the numbers to really change the tide

Time for everyone to step up

7 Likes

There are tens of thousands who suffer to varying degrees from this condition. It’s just that the overwhelming majority are hyper fixated on their own individual case to the detriment of the collective issue. The problem with this is it’s ultimately fallacious reasoning. There is no individual response to this. If there was, none of us would be here. There are people who have suffered from this condition for decades. I really can’t understand why this doesn’t dawn on more people. If there was some quick fix solution we could take advantage of then none of us would waste our time on the projects we are currently involved in.

We all have a part to play in this fight. By all means, work on your diet, exercise routine and whatever else. You can do that and also be involved in the fight. And the sooner we all get involved, the sooner this nightmare ends for everyone, not just the hyper lucky few who happen to recover naturally.

8 Likes

Please everyone, get involved. I am spending at least 5-10h per week on moving the PFS issue collectively forward. Everyone who spends hours in forums for self-medication and protocols - please think about changing your focus. Moving the collective issue forward with only 1h a week will change things quicker than we expect :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @PFSwarrior can you advise some of the tasks what you do so others could maybe follow suit and make good use of any spare time they may have.

3 Likes

Tbh it is hard to specify, whatever comes up. I try to use opportunities to raise awereness, get people to donate and the further research projects.

2 Likes