82 herbs that improve sexual functioning

I found this interesting pubmed article mentioning 82 herbs that can improve sexual functioning (Table 2) by accident when I was searching for how ginger interacts with Androgen Receptors. Figured it is worth sharing.

2 Likes

immagine

This SHIT give me PFS. WARNING.

5 Likes

Thanks @Demon.

Perhaps refer to the community whenever you consider any of this stuff.

4 Likes

After finasteride, it makes me cringe and depressed every time I walk past aisles of herbs and health supplements knowing that taking any of that stuff could potentially blow me up like a grenade. How fucked is it that all these healthy and beneficial things from plants now act as kryptonite to our bodies.

1 Like

It bothers me too. I used to have so much more energy when I took a men’s multi with b vitamins and drank green tea all the time, but now I’m paranoid about everything I consume. Other guys can take stuff like candy and at worst it gives them diarrhea. Still, this doesn’t mean that there are not things out there that can potentially help

It’s just sad that after 10 years it seems like the main thing everyone tries to do, and basically never succeed with, is fasting and cycling expensive herbs that cause problems more than they help.

1 Like

True, there has got to be something out there, but it feels like traversing a minefield to find gold. I haven’t read about any supplement that unanimously helps our condition in particular.

The only solution in my opinion is for us to donate to the foundation and get some decent science done. Enough dicking around. It’s time. The problem is that everyone here is desperate, short-sighted, and under the impression that someone else will donate. So we fast and cycle herbs for decades while no one donates, no science gets done, and we all age past our youth/the years in which one obtains a mate and starts a family.

It’s not looking good right now. It’s the same talk of wonder herbs year after year after year, nothing going anywhere.

1 Like

I completely agree with you about donating and I’ve personally donated $500. With that being said I think it would be unwise to just sit and watch our lives go by and do nothing while we wait for the research. I was in a relationship for a year with this and I plan on getting back into another one, so we don’t necessarily have to wait till we are completely fixed to live life IMO. There are many choices in life which are still in our control and I’m not even talking about herbs.

1 Like

I am strapped and disabled. I have no job, no skills to generate income, no ability to take care of myself. I would donate if I had any money to spare. I absolutely agree though.

Also have people not experienced permanent improvements from fasting?

An excellent thing to do would be to make a topic for each and then search the forum and index what has been written about them. We already have lots of experiences of these things, they’re just scattered around the place. If someone was prepared to give up an hour searching and getting quotes and links we could easily start to make a really good resource that would prevent the endless cycle (if you’ll excuse the pun) of the same drugs being “discovered” and then experimented with.

1 Like