80% to 90% recovered with Psilocybin(magic mushrooms)

Sure but after all those claims he kept posting. This behavior of not coming back to forum is similar to others that claim reversal of symptoms from prep

1 Like

Well he made the Prep post as well. I guess it’s all up to speculation and interpretation from person to person. How have your symptoms been lately, man?

1 Like

Mine are all the same, memory has improved over time as other people report. Still can’t meditate, but my prep just arrived. Still waiting on a test kit to see if it’s safe for me to start taking it. Hopefully the process doesn’t take too long and I can start by next week.

I’m glad your memory is getting better, man. Meditation has definitely been harder for me since PFS since it requires so much focus and discipline. Best of luck with your prep run, bro!

1 Like

Thanks bro. You gonna try prep anytime soon?

1 Like

Maybe within the next 6 months or so. Also interested in other antivirals used in chronic fatigue syndrome. I don’t think our problem is viral in nature, but for some reason anti virals have given decent results in CFS.

1 Like

ya i read the post saying how the antivirals block the epigenetic changes or something. interesting stuff

1 Like

any benefit in using other antivirals as opposed to prep?

None that I know of for our treatment besides the fact that they’re more known and side effects more documented.

1 Like

The more I read about psilocybin, the more I think it can help us. This article (above) talks about psilocybin assisted meditation and how it can lead to ego dissolution, something Eckhart Tolle talks about quite often.

Here’s another promising study (below), showing the neural strengthening potential of psychedelics

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211124718307551

I have no doubt psilocybin could reverse pfs, they have nuerogenesis properties

2 Likes

Why you are not trying this then brother? Get a mushroom growkit, tons of sites online, and really treat yourself, maybe you can even find a cure for us… im going to order a growkit as soon as i live in my own house. No time to waste anymore. @jrmh346 Btw i did use mushrooms but they were just few times… i do remember feeling sexually better when i was coming off from a trip.

1 Like

Hey man. Honestly, I may do this down the road but I’m saving it in a “last resort” toolbox along with ketamine and ayauasca. I’ve always been a paranoid person and even pot made me freak out. If I’m ever going to off myself, I’ll try all three of those substances before I follow through.

As of now, I find exercise (weights AND cardio), cold showers, and long walks to be very helpful.

Over the last few months my insomnia is better and ejaculate shoots more or less like old times and orgasm feels better but libido is in the shitter, weak erections are common, and morning wood is rare.

A consistent meditation program and improved diet (keto, carnivore) is what I believe I’m missing.

Meditation, diet, and exercise are not just the three pillars for all of us to have a fighting chance, but are the pillars of health in general.

1 Like

Im not sure if you did refer to my post above, @Sawproblemo. Anyways, im glad you shared your current status. Hope you will feel better more and more. I agree about the things you say, but seeing mushrooms as a last resort may be waste of time.

I have a really good knowledge about psychedelics, not about its medical science that much, but about the trips and its effects. Don’t be so afraid because shrooms are not like weed. They won’t make you panic and paranoid if you won’t let them to. I had a good mastrubation session while im coming off from a mushroom trip, my erection and orgasm felt like the old times. So i think there is definately something good going on with Psilocybin containing mushrooms. My personal advice is to try them without losing more time, it has many neurological benefits and it can help your mental sides if you experience them. Im giving this advice because with all my honesty, i would like to see more and more PFS people try and share the results with mushrooms. Thats the only way we can collect some data about this substance and seeing OP says he is almost recovered with them, gives hope.
I wish i had acsess to it, but its impossible these days for me. If you are in Europe, you can order a mushroom growkit from clearnet easily. And they are very easy to grow once you learn the steps. You can ask me questions about the trip and dosage if you intend to do it one day. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

I have done magic mushrooms a couple times, the legal kind and the illegal one ( I live in the Netherlands). It has done nothing to relieve my symptoms. It does nothing for libido or ED.

Im not saying that it should cure anything, but the dose in the study is huge…Its a heroic dose for „normal“ ppl…I dont know, if we take more, it would do anything…Saying this i took the Hawaiian „3 Packs“ which i guess „without haveing any proof“ would account for almost 25 mg Psilocybin…
I got immediate relief of depression for 3 weeks…My dry eyes symptoms were better…My skin was really oily again, and my testicles got a bit fuller…But as in many things with PFS after those 3 weeks…Hell again broke loose…I wanted to try it again with bigger dose but COVIDDDDD…I live in germany :frowning:

1 Like

I feel you, but when you feel better it’s hard to come back to a forum that a lot of times drags you down. You’d rather focus on keeping the positive energy going forward and a lot of times this forum can bring people back down.

1 Like

did you try it again?

I did some trips before PFS (only with usual sides while on Fin), it this was awesome. At the moment I crash hard from sport, caffeine, ketamine and also mushrooms, but I’m sure time will come.

To anyone: Do meditate on shrooms. Put a meditation frequency on, darken the room and meditate. The trip will be 10x clearer & intense & healing & insightful.