6-OXO? You should look at this study!

A taste of research on bodybuilding
supplements:
Baylor University conducted an eight-week study to determine the
effects of 300 mg or 600 mg of 6-OXO in resistance-trained males.
Compared to baseline, free testosterone increased by 90% for 300
mg group and 84% for 600 mg group, respectively. Also
dihydrotestosterone and the ratio of free testosterone to estradiol
increased significantly. The report concluded that “[t]he results of
this study indicate that eight weeks of 6-OXO supplementation had
no effect on body composition or clinical safety markers, but
incompletely inhibited aromatase activity and significantly increased
endogenous DHT levels that were attenuated after a three-week
washout period.” This study did not utilize a control group and was
funded in part by two producers of commercial 4-AT.

Has anyone tried this? Looks promising…

1 Like

However, the T/E ratio is increased, is the increase in Estrogen ratio also bad thing? Should only T suppose to increase in order to have a recovery for us? If its safe, i will use this 6-oxo.

Bro, I saw that this 6-oxo is an AI… Be careful with that! I’ve seen articles where allegedly Saw Palmetto is described as a testosterone booster, but this is not the case with a lot of PFS sufferers damaged by SP

1 Like

lol i have extremely high free testosterone but no libido…

1 Like

Idem, I have DHT Extreme but 0 Libido

1 Like

Have you tried Aromatase inhibitor? You are probably high in Estrogen…

no probably we have androgen insensitivity

3 Likes

I have extremely high T as well

I doubled my T through weightlifting (was around 770 in August) and didn’t notice anything in terms of my symptoms except maybe feeling a bit less fatigued all day

Yeah my T went from 700 to 1100. Didn’t notice anything - I was also weight lifting and eating super well.

So are you “cured” then?

Weight training doesn’t double T levels on the whole it only creates brief spike in T levels after training even a combination of heavy training and good diet will only raise T levels minimally and will only be sustainable as long as the protocol continued.

If you have very low to non existent T levels they would double yes im talking super low levels but stop the protocol and back to base you go.
If you have borderline T levels you may feel the benefits of increase T through weight training again as long as the protocol is kept up.
If you have normal T levels your not going to even notice anything regarding T levels realistically.
In all 3 of the above situations people feel the benefits of weight training as its not all about T levels weight training stimulates growth hormone and a stack of other hormones in the body.

I cant see any negatives in trying this product myself its far safer than some of the things being promoted on this forum it also has a chance of helping some people if it does what is being claimed.

1 Like

Are you still seeing the other improvements though or did they slowly decline again when you stopped

So like, training for 6 months can’t raise your T permanently? I read the study and it shows increase in T and GH why you said training won’t affect it? Weightlifting increases it right? I was thinking to join gym to cure myself and increase my T to 700 from 450…