5α-Reductase 2 CRISPR Knockout and Activation Plasmids

Is anyone able to shed any light on what’s on offer here: http://www.scbt.com/datasheet-402353-5alpha-reductase2-crispr-cas9-plasmid.html

Sounds like 5aRII can be switched off by activating part of the immune system or on by upregulating gene expression?

immune system can shut off 5ar2 and AR. IL6 tnfalpha, the nf k beta pathway , these all silence it. but i dont understand whats on offer there. maybe send them an email??

withouth further studies we cant guess whats going on.

we have had now a few members trying epigenetic drugs and no results. there is IMMO who tried 5aza nd the only benefit he got was that he can get drunk now and tolerates other drugs but he got very sick on it.

LISTEN and LISTEN carefully, me and a lot of other people have had the best days (1 month ago I had a week that a was 10000000000000000000% normal again) while constipated, SO WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING HERE.

What sides did you have when you took it? and did it stop working? did you stay normal or improve after stopping?
we do have something here and its gotta be easier than curing cancer and aids which is what CRISPR is primarily used for now.

Hi Guys I’m not sure what you are talking about here “who took what” I understand the concept but this thread is confusing how did you get 100% normal for a week ?

???

What did you take? I am going to take 5 aza in a month.

1 Like

I dont remember but I was supplementing with some shits, increding some corticosteroids, glycine, and choline but I was taking 5dhp also it was in that period of time.

Hows the libido, erections ?

Called support. Mentioned that I am working on methylated brain cells. Support was like meeeeh, could you please hold on 10 hours.

I mean during that 2 weeks period everything was ok, I remember having urges to masturbate as I was a 20yo and electric orgarms… but as I told that was for 2 weeks only, I remember I left corticosteroids because seme herpes like thing came online and I was afraid.