5 Penis Facts from the NHS

Nothing groundbreaking, but still some interesting information about your penis from the NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/five-penis-facts/

The two that are worth noting for some with PFS that are concerned about their long-term genital health would be that the size of your flaccid penis has little to do with its erect size and the penis is not a muscle like the others in your body. Not minimizing the consequences of PFS at all, but just something to keep in mind especially for guys who are going through their initial/early crash periods. Our hormone/endocrine/neuroendocrine systems might be completely trashed…but your penis may still be just as capable underneath that all

3 Likes

Hmm i don’t know - don’t most of us lack nocturnal erections? This would lead to penile damage long term wouldn’t it as constant erections are needed for penile health

As for me it’s very weird sometimes I have strong ones sometimes rather weak and at the moment none this fluctuates.im worried about that

I don’t know about constant erections, but yeah, I’m pretty sure being erect for an extended amount of time per day is good for your penile health. You could probably make up for your lack of night wood if you spend enough time masturbating.

1 Like