30 mins but well worth watching "exposing the corruption "

I plan to send him the correspondence I’ve had with the MHRA

3 Likes

Watch the full video he talks about more than the vaccine

2 Likes

I agree. Putting aside my feelings on the anti vaccine movement, the very people we would ideally appeal to are the people that anti vaxxers seek to discredit or overrule. Being connected to anti vaxxers, even if sometimes they say things that we might approve of,puts us at a disadvantage.

2 Likes

the anti-vaccine movement today is very different than it was ten years ago and much more mainstream. there was a whistleblowers lawsuit against merck for committing fraud with their MMR vaccine that seems to have been dismissed a few years ago for not so transparent reasons but a former FDA commissioner testified on behalf of the whistleblowers. today the movement is more about resentment about government mandates than it is about vaccine safety and the integrity and trustworthiness of the pharma industry. but time is on our side with these forces for better or worse. ppl are waking up to corruption in not just pharma but big business in general and they will become increasingly unwilling to deal with it. our case is unfortunately the black sheep of these causes but it is getting a little better every day.

Are we talking about the old anti-vaxxing movement which consisted of hysterical moms claiming vaccines cause autism, or the current anti vaccine movement of people that just don’t agree with the idea of vaccines being basically mandatory by the state?
It’s a big difference in my opinion, and I don’t think these two should be considered equal.

1 Like

I agree with this.

It’s unbelivible who mighty pharma got. The Orwell world is a pharma cartels world. They control the brains, making us fear the evil comes down to earth in the shape of a RNA Protein construct and the entire world does everything they rule!

2 Likes

Horrific.