3 Times hcg 250 iu , made me worse

Hi i Been using hcg 3 Times now eod 250 iu and my ed that was already very bad got worse? Is it worth continue ?

Nobody can tell you for sure, this seems to be somewhat uncharted territory. Hopefully this is one of those things where it gets worse before it gets better ?

1 Like

I dont want to recommend you anything cuz literally no one knows what’s right or wrong…I can tell you my approach to trying new things though…Everytime i try a new thing, i take it on myself to take it for at least 2 to 3 weeks, not listening to my inner self or day fluctuations in my symptoms…
Saying that, i stopped taking minocycline 2 days after starting becuz it caused me horrible dizziness and lightheadness, and increased my tinnitus to the maximum level that i barely can mask it with music…
You have sometimes to listen to your body, sometimes its just PFS fluctuations (AS example i literally was horny 3 weeks ago and did it 6 times , and zehn week before that i was a eunuch, although i was taking nothing at that time)

P.S: im not trying to discredit you in anyway but you have just joined our forums, so could you please give us some insight on that your problem is??

1 Like

Yes i have pssd for 3 years from mirtazapine withdrawl, total impotent no libido insomnia anhedonia

Some get worse before getting better, for example PAL who took proviron.

It’s something you need to decide if it’s worth it or not.

1 Like

Ye u are right i Will give it some more time

1 Like

Curious how you are doing with the hCG, Yy22.

2 Likes

Yeah @Yy22 please update

2 Likes

Hellonsorry forgot uppdate it dident do Much so i quiete it

for how long did you do it ?