24 hours unable to stand firmly

I don’t know if this is dizziness or something. Anyway, as long as I walk, I feel unstable. Does anyone have such a feeling.Did it finally disappear
since I crashed

I used to have some very rare cases of feeling unstable or dizzy in the morning/first half of the day. Usually it disappeared on its own. Are you feeling better since posting this?

1 Like

No, except in the middle of the night, my body is stiff most of the time. My head almost fell down during the day / evening. This is the situation every day, but there was more serious brain fog before. I hardly noticed this situation. It must be nerve damage

I’d recommend consulting a neuroligist in that case, maybe gettina MRI as well.

1 Like

Man, let’s save the money :joy::joy:, My brain fog is very serious. I don’t know when it will end.My ideal is to earn enough money and lie in bed every day in the sun until I die

:joy: I would like this too! I want to retire in a rocking chair as soon as possible.

I also had dizziness and instability walking/standing but luckily it passed 2-3 months after stopping fin. I also felt nauseated during that time.

1 Like

You’re always one step ahead of me​:joy: :joy:

Yes i have this, most probably neurosteroids… visiting neurologists would be a waste of time and money

1 Like