中国23岁非那雄胺受害者. I need help!

Dear @TigerK

T ranslator says post is to long for translation. We can see the three pictures and the table, but we cannot read the text in english.

So please cut the long post in three or four minor posts that the integrated translator shows us the text.

I would really like to read it.

嗨,exsexgod,很抱歉,如果我用英文,我很难表达出我自己想表达的中心思想,去他妈的pfs和推动科学进展,但是如果我用中文,我可以表述出我想要的语言效果,我不是英文母语的人,不懂得英式幽默或者美式幽默😢

2 Likes

Hi ExsexGod, sorry, if I use English, I can’t express the central idea I want to express: fuck PFS and push science forward and finally try medicine like vit d and very low hcg or other medicine you can accept. food and exercise is basic, keep away from pressure. Although i cannt do it.
if I use Chinese, I can express the language effect I want, I am not a native English speaker, do not understand British humor or American humor :cry:

1 Like

It have been just a technical problem. That the text was to long to use the integrated translator here.

So it absolutely great that the Chinese community is here! I’m very very interested in your and @baitongWu @Hanru_Sun posts.

You have to excuse for nothing. It’s absolutely great that you are here. I love my Chinese brothers!

I think we all love our Chinese brothers.

2 Likes

最近,因为我的pfs病情,我的学业被耽误了,但是我觉得对我来说学会示弱比什么都重要。我可以接受延毕,可以接受暂时不去找工作,只要我干的是我想干的事情。该死,我仔细想了想我自己到底想要什么:1.稳定的工作、稳定的收入、稳定的生活;2.我想练成肌肉男;

1 Like

今晚该死的,又失眠了,整体来说我是把我的学习生活开始推向了正规,实验室那边我应该是把握了机会,但是我因为迈出了这该死的第一步而感到兴奋从来失眠。我不知道为啥,我现在压力大也失眠,兴奋也失眠,几把更不用说了。我讨厌这该死的耳鸣,他有时候就像是没有,有时候却又像是要了我的老命。
各位,我仍然对未来感到迷茫,我是真心想读博并且做一点很好的东西,再不济能混个博士学位也不错。这是一种金钱无法比拟的东西,可是我该死的睡眠和生物钟。
哦,对了,我把tiktok给卸载了,傻逼抖音,不得不说现在的推荐算法真的很屌,后面很想研究研究。
还研究啥啊,觉都睡不好,等着变傻逼吧

我仿佛得到了某种指引,指引着我朝着我想前进的方向前进,剩下的我只需要做到前进

所有pfser们,我接触到了东北大学刘胜远老师的电话,他确实有很多想做的东西要给我做,我相信他也有法子去整治这个病,但是,我没有抵抗最差后果的资金,因为这一战,我也许将奉献我唯一的青春。而且真正的pfs不是所谓的用用药物就能改善的,他是身体和心理双重的打击,但是我仍然相信自己的身体,先好好休息,好好睡觉,好好吃饭。

1 Like

I think this is the safest strategy. Sorry to hear you’re still having problems.

Keep us posted - good luck with the doctor visit!

1 Like