14 Year Old on Finasteride

On This show Dr. Maurice Collins of HRBR admits putting a 14 year old on Finasteride. This is totally insane at this age young men are still going through puberty. I’m not even sure if its legel to give Finasteride to anyone under 18.

325 into show you can hear him talk about it.
player.vimeo.com/video/37096548?byline=0&portrait=0&autoplay=1"

If that is true, his license should be revoked / potential legal action on behalf of the patient. Doubly so if his young patient is suffering side effects. The drug is not meant to be prescribed to anyone under 18.

Guys, have a look at this!!

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/glaxosmithkline-pay-3-billion-fines-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-u-s-history-article-1.1106795#commentpostform

Not sure what this has to do with the OP, but thanks. I wonder if the fine includes reps encouraging doc to prescribe dutaseride for MPB.

Maybe someone could report Dr. Maurice Collin to the Irish Medical Council before he destroys anyone elses health.

medicalcouncil.ie/

Just noticed that HRBR have broke official prescribing guidelines in Ireland by putting a CHILD on Finasteride. This clinic should be closed down.

Dr Collins admits here that he put a 14 year old CHILD on Finasteride. If you have not already done so please leave a comment under the video.

skip to 322
youtube.com/watch?v=N6_u-NtyPqA

Did anybody report it? And if so was there a response?

I don’t know if anyone made an official complaint about this issue. But I do know a former HRBR patient who recently lodged an official complaint against one of the doctors at the clinic. From what I have heard it takes about 6 months for a complaint against a Doctor in Ireland to be processed so we wont know until sometime next year if his complaint has been successful.

Dr Maurice Collins continues to blatantly lie about finasteride.

In his latest interview he claims none his patients have developed PFS.

This is outright lie I know several of his patients who developed PFS.

One patient even made an official complaint against him to the Irish medical council.

(skip to 26:00)

1 Like

Frankly, I don’t think I’ll get anything out of listening to him talk so I’m not going to bother, but if it’s proven that he’s lying and other patients of his develop pfs, then isn’t he leaving himself wide open to a legal case?

Presumably he either genuinely doesn’t believe in pfs or he is confident that the lack of ways to measure it will protect him.

Either way, unless we focus on recognition and visibility he’ll get away with it.

3 Likes

I’d say the main reason he hasn’t been sued yet is because 1 people who are hit really bad with PFS can’t work and would not have the money to sue him and 2 they wouldn’t want to their case to go public.

Yeah I feel like propecia and all 5ari would’ve been already banned (at least for hair loss) if just the side effects were not so personal/humiliating to talk about. But since it’s already slightly embarrassing to admit taking pills for hair loss, reporting and explaining that u got sexual problems from them it’s fucking tough.
Add to that the fact that some symptoms can easily be addressed as ‘psychological’ by every ignorant that hears about our situation and yeah, that’s why fina is still legal imo

2 Likes

Yeah it will be hard to prove after you took fin that it may have damaged you,
I think any “Doctor” who prescribes fin should have to do a full blood test on the patient before they put them on the drug.