11 months in - crashed again

I’m glad you’ve found your problem man. Hope the results stay.

I just don’t get how I crashed when I have been taking wellbutrin non stop and apparently your body doesn’t build a tolerance to it according to my psychiatrist, it can effectively be taken for a lifetime.

This makes me think the turmeric I had could have had something to do with my crash. Which makes me confused about everything.

I just can’t believe I keep crashing to impotency. This is the third time man. It’s really hard. Constant torture and living on edge. I told my fiance last night in slight tears that it happened again. And she was shocked, but of course loving towards me. I can’t continue to live like this. I don’t want to put her through this…

I have recovered from impotence.

Since the beginning of this week I started tribulus, acetyl l-cartinine, rhodiola, creatine regiment and today I took 10 sulforaphane tablets. The same regiment I did when I went impotent last year.

Not sure if it was just the right timing for my body to heal again or the supplements had any effect, but I’m incredibly relieved to be recovered from impotence… again for the 3rd time in 11 months.
Thank you to all those who took the time to help comfort me.
I don’t doubt that I can just as easily crash again, so I will have to put in the conscious effort into what I consume, as I have a feeling the hefty tablespoon of turmeric I had in food might have been the culprit.
I’ll keep this thread updated, although hopefully I won’t have to.
Praying for you all.

3 Likes

Hi men! From my opinion, I totally agree with you about neurotransmitters, I don’t know if we should work more on that or if supplementing will be better or not. for now I am taking L-tyrosine and natural L-dopa to work on dopamine, it improves the mood and pleasure, while I can better the mood is already a lot haha! I am a sports person, I have taken quite a few supplements although I can’t really say that none have helped me too much. Now is my first week taking this, let’s see how it goes …
I am also normally constipated, but with or without supplements since I have PFS

Good luck to you mate, if dopamine is the answer, raising my bupriprion prescription from 150mg to 300mg may have helped.

Still just a theory though, not sure if my body recovered naturally, but at least thanks to the buproprion my suicidal idealations were non-existent during my last crash.

Crashed again this evening it seems. Back to impotence. I don’t get it. I healed for about 2 weeks, and have come back down again. These crashes seems to be more frequent. I have no idea if I’m doing anything that’s causing them. It’s been nearly a year and I’m all over the damn place…

1 Like

Sorry man this happened to me many times. Its soul destroying but at least we know everything can still function. We just need to find the proper fix

1 Like

This is really frustrating and disheartening. I recovered from impotence last Wednesday after a few days somehow and was fine up until today where everything just went limp and dead again. I don’t get it. Are these even crashes? Or am I now just in the state if having ‘bad days’ and ‘good days’ like some here?
If anyone has experienced anything like this, could you share?
It’s like I’m constantly yoyo-ing with the string (crash frequency-recovery time) getting shorter each time.