$100,000 prize announced to find cure for PFS, PSSD, & PRSD

I received an e-mail today from the RxISK website (a group which actively campaigns for those effected by pharma side effects) as I am on their mailing list.

I include the link: rxisk.org/launching-the-rxisk-p … dium=email

I feel that this is major news. They are looking for donors to contribute to the prize and also to spread awareness amongst the scientific community about its existence. I encourage you to click on the link. These guys have our back.

2 Likes

Sounds good but I am curious as to why it is a minimum 200 dollar donation. It would seem they would take any amount to get to 100k. I just offered to donate 100 dollars to a further Milan study. I like this idea but will have to give it some thought.

The prize total currently stands at $37,000. It would be good if they were able to make the $100,000 target. I mainly donate to the pfs foundation, but I’ve donated a small amount about $25 to the RxISK prize fund in the past since it launched back in September 2017. I’m going to make another small donation this month. I don’t know if we are able help them as users on this forum, by making small donations where we can. https://rxisk.org/prize/