10 years suffering sexual problems

Although some guys got better with time, I would say that i got worse in terms of libido and penis blood flow. The other sides have practically resolved entirely.

It seems that the day I stopped the drug my penis started to experience a really low decadency. Libido has progressively got worse, i never have full erections anymore and i cannot practically keep them.

I am considering a penile tac shortly where they basically will measure if there is a penis vein leak. They need to inject a double alprostadil 20 mg dose and the cost of the test is quite expensive. I am hesitating because ot this and also because i already had 2 echo dopplers and i did not get a proper diagnose.

My theory, at least for my case, is that the lack of proper blood flow is also affecting my libido (although there might be more issues, of course). There are some weeks when i use a shower penis pump to improve blood flow and i get more aroused and my penis feels better. I sometimes even manage to have poor sex with a 66% per cent of erection. This is definitely helping although is of course no solution.

I would like to hear your opinion guys and get in contact with people with similar experiences.

Hi mate
I have replied to your other post
I’m in the exact same boat along with thousands of other guys you are far from alone.
I will send you lots of info and chat with you later on today when I get home.
Please read my reply to your other post
Catch up soon :+1: