1 year pfs anniversary capone/deadinside

Today is my one year anniversary of pfs and thought it be worth celebrating with a post and leave as a notefor my fate. A year ago today I left AE knowing I was absolutely f*cked with severe pains in my man area and my brain feeling like I had been hit with a hammer (electric shocks, headaches suicidal thoughts, a feeling of being losing control of my own mind) . I contemplated suicide there and then but decided no matter what I’d hold out for a year come what may. Unfortunately things haven’t improved nearly enough for me to regain any quality of life. I contemplate suicide 24/7 a then and jt is the same now tho for slightly different reasons. I really don’t know if I’m gonna make it as no amount of cope can help me accept by current symptoms. Tho to doctors friends and families I’m just a hypochondriac and I am routinely gaslighted.

Current symptoms
-tinnitus, constant and in both ears probably the worst symptom that makes me suicidal both because of its severity and the unlikely hood of this subsiding. Had an mri but this came back all clear.
-gut problems:-definitely have gut problems and I believe the pressure in my face is part sinus related will be trying an extended fast and cleaner diet
-vision problems - looking at the ground is like on Lsd, static looking at walls. I now have minor sight loss in left eye.
-insomnia: I cannot sleep or I keep waking up in the night. I sleep better if I go bed late and I can wake up late so I cannot hold down a normal 9-5 job.
–ED: with no pmo I can get erections for sex however after one I’m done. Will potentially try celibacy for a whole.
-sucidal thoughts: constant, hourly, everyday, I wonder how long someone can contemplate suicide for. I’ve tried different anti anxiety supplements atm I’ve settled on St John’s wort.
-physical changes: bags under eyes, veins in penis etc. Not important to me when compared to other symptoms
-need to urinate

Symptoms improved, touch wood
-twitching
-various pains in groin and manhood
-I can think clearer
-brainfog when I have slept well

Future treatments I will try
-extended fast
-no fap
-chiropractor
-talking therapies

1 Like

Sad to hear that you’re still having all these symptoms @Deadinside … Unfortunately it sounds like very typical symptoms.

Do you have a member story, by the way? It would be nice to add this post to the story, so people can see how your situation develops over time.

I think it might have been taken down or made private. If I can I’ll move it to member story.

I recall there were some problems in the past regarding your member story. I thought I had fixed them at the time but the system automatically deleted your Member Story thread from the looks of it. Anyway I recovered your thread so you have a member story again now. Should not disappear again but please double check if it’s still there after a couple of days.

Have you researched BPC157 for your tinnitus?
Personally, it completely rids me of it for the day but always returns eventually. But it at least gives me some sort of direction on figuring out why it’s happening.