1 dose of 1mg finasteride - help me

@AaronF But if it lowered androgens surely i wouldve felt something slightly?

Maybe enough to were you still couldnā€™t feel the effect it took 2 years to start seeing symptoms which was fatigue

Going to update, had an appointment with my GP, to no surprise did he find my side-effects amusing and more of a psychosomatic matter, didnā€™t bother checking up on PFS but gave me a very short-cut hormone test on my T, E2 and T3/T4, regardless, Iā€™m finding it unlikely that my symptoms are purely hormonal.

I still got sides lingering although they are improving/some arenā€™t, but i want to reach back to 100% if not more, Iā€™ve been looking at CDnuts protocol and although the scepticism that exists on this page, Iā€™ll be going through the journey with minor changes incorporated with updates on whether or not it has any effects.

My taste/smell are nearly back to pre-fin after 42 days, browsing through this page is devastating for the soul of whomever is suffering, and i wish thereā€™d be a bigger emphasises on the ones who are recovering, and that a recovery IS possible in terms of all side-effects experienced. People donā€™t post recovery stories or brief recoveries just to lie about it, donā€™t be sceptical, and i know itā€™s hard when youā€™re truly suffering. I remember the first week i went through posts with sides i experienced, and all i was left with was hopelessness.

Hey guys, just another update. I decided to keep track of my sides from day 1, these are the ones remaining:
Muscle wastage
Thin skinning x
Dry skin x
Water retention (skin indentures) x
Fiber neuropathy (MUCH BETTER)
Unable to taste
Smell alterations
Unable to feel temperatures
Unable to itch
Rubbery genitals
Balloon genitals
Stiff genitals
Numb genitals
Skin shrinkage x
Numb scalp
Muscle twitches
Numb prostate
Numb anus
Pelvic floor dysfunction
Impotence
0 libido
Tooth pain
Anhedonia
Suicidal thoughs
Emotional bluntness x
Depression x
24/7 Brain fog x
Insomnia x
Muscle numbess/bone numbness
Fatigue
No appetite
Dizziness
Vision decrease
Personality change x (Still not myself yet)
Lowered body temperature x
Abdominal pain (Much better)
Bloating
Gas x (still smells like sulfur)
Joint pain
Dark rings under eye
Loss of memory (Better)
Focus (Better)
Anxiety
Hot flushes
Cold flushes
Headaches x
Reduced penile sensitivity x
Vericose veins x (Entire body, guess this one is permanent unless surgery)
Brain/body disconnection (Itā€™s still not how i used to feel pre-fin)

I was so scared i couldnā€™t sleep alone, this is luckily gone too.

1 Like

Penile sensitivity is back to 100% from rubber dick, feels good, hormonal cycle seems inconsistent and usually rockets during midnight, still got an inconsistency in size as it fluctuates throughout the day while flaccid.

A lot of mental sides are gone including depression, but brainfog definitely still the worst side and has been ongoing 24/7 for more than 3 months, although my derealisation has improved tremendously, i still feel off

Dry skin gone too, but left a few cracks on my face sadly and body

Maybe this is beatable

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, keep us updated man.

@Yusef Did you experience a crash or just consistent improvement? Glad to hear you are improving my friend

Only had my two crashes with a week inbetween, first one, then second one with mental sides (brain fog)

Do you know what triggered your crashes?

Well, fin obviously, literally 10-15 minutes after taking the cancerous pill i had a tingling in my genitals & anus, went away when i woke up. 2 days after i ate shit tons of pasta & ketchup and few hours later my body was literally shutting down accompanied by extreme heart pounding, felt like i was going in to cardiac arrest. My entire body was numb for a whole week, but was very gradually returning, 1 week after, the EXTREME brainfog was there after being awake for 40 hours, tried to sleep, got 30 minutes, boom, insomnia didnā€™t let me get some sleep, and boom, brainfog.

The first 7 days i didnā€™t eat anything, only juice & soup.

Iā€™ve had a very slow and gradual recovery day by day after that, never thought iā€™d recover, imagine being numbed in all your senses and food/smell, just everything being completely different, i couldnā€™t taste anything for shit, and everything smelled different, but those are luckily back to normal, which iā€™d never have thought.

Any supplements that you took and got crashed on them? Actually I meant that in the first place :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t take any supplements the first month really, speaking of, i did a liver flush that made me regress tremendously, after experimenting with that it was certain most of my sides were due to gut being dysfunctional.

I am asking these questions as I am trying to understand how many guys here got worsen because of additional supplements and how many because of PFS itself, I am from the first group, selfmedicarion fucked me over

Derealisation/amnesia is gone, THANK GOOOOD

2 Likes

(Nearly) all my sides are gone,

The very noticeable ones are terrible night vision, skin thinning/wrinkly skin, joy of life isnā€™t quite at 100% yet, and memory issues.

Sexually i have recovered to a point where Iā€™d say im 95%.

Iā€™m done guys, Iā€™ll keep pursuing my mental state to a 100%, might take some time, but Iā€™m sure weā€™ll make it. Best of luck to all of you, and god bless us all. Only been 4 months, but feels like, much moreā€¦

Thank God you only took 1 pill of finasteride.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter how many pills you takeā€¦

2 Likes

For clarity - agree with what youā€™re saying - many people here are highly damaged after only one pill and are stuck with the symptoms. This chap seems to have recovered - so itā€™s just a good job he immediately stopped after one.

1 Like

Thanks man, although my mental state isnā€™t back to normal, maybe itā€™s just a waiting game at this point. Iā€™m glad i only took one pill, even though thatā€™s all it takes, i believe the ones who are prone to develop sides, would endager themselves even more by being on finasteride for a longer durationā€¦ Fuck fin, such a fucked up drug, i hope everyone gets better, and Iā€™ll be back once i feel 100% to update, but for now just gotta move on with life.

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand how you recovered and Iā€™m still stuck in this condition from one pill and deteriorating it makes no sense.