$1,000 donation from me if 5 more join

I’m donating $100 this week regardless to the PFSNetwork as I’m on a monthly subscription service, but I’ll donate $1,000 if 5 other people join me with the same amount and show proof of their donation. I understand this is a lot of money, but I’m completely serious and would love to see others participate if they have the means to. Even if you can’t donate that much, just remember that every bit counts.

6 Likes

How do you want people to prove their donations? Screenshot of a bank statement?

2 Likes

@M_C screenshot of that OR the confirmation screen after you submit the payment to the network (whichever you’re more comfortable with). I’ll provide the same.

From a few weeks ago, here is the equivalent of 1000 CAD

Thanks for donating Recovery18

• Ethan
7 Likes

We have a whats_app group with over 60 participants donating monthly - we are really close to hit our 3000€ target for February.

If anyone here is interested to join PM me - this effort can make a meaningful difference. We plan to expand the group continously and plan to be able to accumulate about 5000€-10000€ each month by the end of the year.

We can find a way out of this sooner as the majority here thinks - consitent efforts are just the key to do it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!! That’s beautiful!!

2 Likes