- took propecia for 18 years
- had various symptoms that crept up on me
- stopped the drug for 11 months and most of my symptoms unknowingly dissapated
- restarted the drug not realizing that I felt better because of my stopping. My symptoms slowly started again, and I found this site. I looked at the list of PFS symptoms and I realized that I had many of them
- I stopped the drug again, last summer and initially felt much better for about a week. I then slowly crashed and I am at a low right now, 3 months later after stopping
- I’m hoping things start easing up again, as last time, as I will not be starting this drug ever again.