Youtube bodybuilder posts highly misinformed article on PFS

This guy seems to really know the science behind hormone related medication. Luckily for me my sides have gone. But i cant help but notice that A… i have little muscle mass, i also have poor circadic ryhtm sleep due to delayed sleep disorder which i have, and poor diet etc. I’m not supprised i got sides if all of this science is true.

I think anti androgens are potentially very dangerous considering doctors dont seem to know how they work and only look at the ‘potential sides’ and think coming off it will reverse any negative effects. This is complex stuff. He also made an interesting point on how testrone/hormone tests often aren’t sufficient in quality of what everything that should be tested and the percieved ‘normal levels’.

What do you guys think? Hope it helps someone.

The video this person made has been discussed in two other threads. The person who wrote that has no grasp of/doesn’t acknowledge primary findings in PFS patients and posits TRT as a “cure” despite the fact that many have tried all manner of TRT regimens with professional endocrinologists to no avail. He writes things like this

“Post Finasteride Syndrome” is really just a fancy term for mismanaged estrogen levels and/or an androgen-deficiency induced by the Finasteride use.

which is not accurate to put it mildly. Most dangerously, he has a section titled “How to reverse Post Finasteride Syndrome” in which he lists things such as Tribulus, Creatine and Vitamin D, all of which have worsened PFS patients, some drastically so. The very fact that he posts a “how to” is egregiously dangerous; it suggests to people as yet unexposed to Fin and thinking of trying it that if something goes wrong, there’s something they can do about it which definitely works. There isn’t and therefore it’s a hazardous lie.

Also, he has a list of supplements in his “Natural Post Finasteride Syndrome Treatment” section, and they all have a hyperlink to online vendors. He gets commission if a purchase is made.

7 Likes

This guy is a fucking douche bag lol just some meat head that clearly hasn’t read any of Melcangis work

I tried TRT and even made a few threads on how it failed me if you have severe sides it doesn’t do shit. Also blocking estrogen seems to give me extreme bone pain so I wouldn’t recommend anyone here to use an AI.

1 Like

Bro Science Fucktard Alert High on this one…

2 Likes

ah ok interesting to hear the opposing opinions on here. Have to say the whole comission things does reduce the value of what he’s saying. If it was purely made to help with no gain it would have more merit but yeah.

1 Like