Woman starts 'PETITION TO REMOVE PROPECIA FROM MARKET'

Thanks for your help Sarah. I really think the real reason more guys haven’t signed is because they don’t frequent the forum (anymore) or all that often. I know I’m on here just about every day reading but I’m sure I’m part of a minority who has the time or inclination to do so.

Can people from other countries sign it, or is it just for US citizens?

I will not subscribe for the following reason:

I do not think the drug should be withdrawn from the market because many bald suffering from depression have baldness(I tried suicide in 2010 due to baldness), finasteride and take many years without side effects to keep your hair and your self esteem. The option to take or not take finasteride for each, which I think is that you should really by their actual risks in the Drug leaflet% chance that the risks, and from there, each one decide whether or not risk taking this medicine. Each one is master of his destiny, we should not decide for other people if they want to continue taking finasteride, to take. I do not agree that propecia should be removed from the market but there is a warning of the possibility of serious side effects as well as the incidence of the same, with further studies And it should be a solution to the side effects prolonged or permanent.

I wonder if that black mutherfucker CEO at Merck who is balding himself will take Propecia!! I think not!! I bet he won’t touch it. Mutherfuckers!!!

I’m sorry, Ctrlv, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. No man in their right mind would risk chemical castration just for saving a bit of hair on their head. And that risk is obviously non-negligible given the size of this forum! Especially when there’s MILLIONS of men with receding hairlines anyway, it’s hardly like you’ll be a freak.

I don’t know what to do about the existing users of Propecia. Perhaps Merck should provide Propecia to them free of charge, until they are in a suitable position in their life to begin the recovery process (it can take years to recover). However I notice that a lot of people on here quit Propecia in the first place because the side effects start kicking in anyway, such as impotence.

But one thing I know for sure, I do not think a single new user of Finasteride should be sold it to treat hair-loss, and that needs to start TODAY. Not tomorrow, not in five years after hundreds of law-suits, TODAY. I don’t want to read about ANY MORE 18 year olds missing out on the best years of their lives because they were insecure about their appearance and got mis-sold this poison by their CUNT doctor. Sorry for my language but I think only the worst word is suitable for such people.

Take the black mutherfucker out of the equation he’s a bastard just like the rest nothing more to it

1 Like

Hi Sarah,

Could you please contact me? I’m writing a full-length book about PFS. maryjpayne13@gmail.com. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I think it’s hard to get finasteride removed from the market, because there are many other dangerous drugs that are sold and with potentially irreversible side effects: SSRI, Isotretinoin, Lupron, ecc. Surely this drug has no utility, for example my father suffers from BPH, but has never taken finasteride or dutasteride, because there are other classes of drugs are much safer than 5-ar. It’s one crazy thing of modern medicine that some docs avoid prescribing these drugs for BPH’s for people are in their sixties, but they are prescribed to AGA for people are in their twenties, however I would be happy if it was taken off the market.

1 Like