Will I be first propecia user to lose my testicles? RUINED

Will I be first propecia user to lose my testicles? They continue to shrink every day since quitting and they are literally going away. They will be gone within 6 months. This is no joke.

Now my body is twitching bad and my vision is F####d! My eyes are slow to focus and now I am going to need glasses. I had better than 20/20 before I quit propecia a few months ago. I have no energy and my eyes hurt because they won’t stay in _focus. Sleepy all day. My short term memory is awful now. I have to write EVERYTHING down now.

Can you imagine how horrible things must be caused by your testicles continuing to shrink and shrink and shrink. I had bigger nuts when I was 10. Can barely get a weak erection with almost nothing coming out.

I get one life on this earth and this is how it is going to play out. I’m a positive guy but I feel sick and tired everyday. My life has been sucked out of me. I am a shell of my self before I quit propecia. My body crashed and it isn’t coming back.

I am so screwed I just can’t believe it man. This is so sad I don’t even know what to say.

I’ve been to 3 different urologists and they have no idea what is wrong. I don’t blame them. By reading around here it seems nobody really knows what is going on.

I guess I get to look forward to no more sex, energy, or zest for life. I feel like a sick, tired, castrated zombie everyday. I’d still rather be alive but I am getting worse. My body is wrecked. Can’t believe it. Sometimes I wake up hoping it was just a nightmare. But it is my sad reality.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: PLEASE HELP ME! Testicles shrinking dramatically, low ejaculate, doctors have given up on me!!