Why has so little been done over the years?

It’s so frustrating that you’ve written a reply totalling hundreds of words, yet seem incapable of reading the second paragraph of my first statement.

All of this information is already publicly available as an annual financial report, verified by an accredited auditor, on the ACNC website.

You’ve also failed to grasp my reasoning for why accusations of theft are laughable. Again, because we are required by law to report on our organisation’s income and expenses annually, and have them verified by an auditor. The idea that I would risk jail time and/or significant fines to steal an amount less than my annual wage is, indeed, laughable.

You’re also asking for a record of funds raised. Again, this can be found on our financial statement. Our expenses are also clearly itemised on this report.

You’ve also asked why a family member is on our board. This is completely inaccurate - no member of my family is on our board. It is true that a family member is a registered member of our incorporated association, as is the case for several other non-family members. This is completely separate of our board.

I could go on and on, but I doubt your concerns are legitimate, just completely disingenuous reasons to sew the seeds of discontent and not support our efforts. As evidenced by your completely intellectually dishonest arguments which ignore my very first response which completely addresses the concerns of financial transparency.

I’m just not going to entertain this discussion anymore. It’s incredibly circular and substantial information has already been provided for the entire community to address concerns individuals may have.

6 Likes

Many of the guys on here have been betrayed by everybody and everyone and have so much trauma they understandably won’t even trust people that want to help them. Others are just entitled bastards but I guess that’s just another form of trauma.

I’m Brazilian and the value of the currency here is lower, but I’ll donate as much as I can

4 Likes

Great!

The Propecia Help guys have done a lot in recent years considering the rarity of this syndrome. Maybe they did the impossible and put their faces into it too. Too easy to moan from the couch doing nothing and waiting for manna from heaven. We need to be more participatory and collaborative in all countries. United we heal and we win!

2 Likes

I’m doing plenty and I’m not complaining about the effort of the PH guys

2 Likes

Can only confirm that, Eric’s enthusiasm is one of the things that makes me optimistic that a cure will be found rather sooner than later

2 Likes