Why am I able to get nocturnal erections?

Yes I got it as fourth drug… unfortunately first they prescribed ssri it made me way more worse tried Vortioxetine it was neutral then, they give me modafinil as augmentation it immediately cured my anhedonia, brain fog and libido then changed to mph as forth.

But I recommend cabergoline it is way more better for sexual function and it is not a controlled substance. Though must be used under supervision because hearth side effects.

I see, sucks that you need to keep taking it then for libido boost.

I tried cabergoline and prami. Unfortunately libido remained at 0% on and after both.

Yes my first run I got almost no improvement on libido with cabergoline I made a break for 2 weeks restarted then I felt libido effect… but I can say that mph is way more better for libido

Im very similar to OP as in I get nocturual and spontatnious erections but theres still no “feeling” of the actual penis, theres no good sensation… just hard.

Could this be a dopamine issue? Does this mean that if Dopamine balance was resolved, then sensitivity and penile area pleasure / connection returns?

1 Like