Where do I go from here

Thanks mate yes I’ve got gut problems too. I’ll look into the link. Sorry that your in a bad way too

Did you try proviron, HCG, clomid, nolvadex?

1 Like

I haven’t but I know my receptors are broken due to how my body reacts to everything thanks though

I would still recommend you to think about trying these things though. Read up about it. Don’t give up brother.

1 Like

Actually I’ve tried hcg took it years ago and it was great even though I had PFS to a much lesser degree unknowingly. Tried it again 18 months ago and it blew me apart. Appreciate the advice and positive words though Das as I do from everyone on here. Cheers mate

Hi Lazarus

I have all the same Symptomes 10 Years the Hell and nothing get better
i take this shit 14 Years than crash…10Years Quit this drug and i am a Wrack…

1 Like

Have you had your estrogen checked? Most doctors don’t check men. Skinny guys even less. I believe fin screwed up my estrogen as mine was very low in the teens and it took 5 years and many many doctors for one to even think of checking. If you go google low estrogen in men, you have all the classic symptoms. Muscle waisting, severe depression, bone loss, it can cause extreme sweating at night. Mental fog. I bet bright light hurt your eyes … it did mine and I had weird eye issues. I doubt you sleep well. Your penis probably smaller than normal and doesn’t hang low. Low estrogen will usually strip the water from your body so you will constantly pee. (High estrogen does the opposite) It can also cause hot flashes like the sweating at night but most guys would be sensitive to the cold During the day. A lot of guys with low e2 have joints that make popping noises when they stand or squat. Low e2 is a feeling of lifelessness, lack of joy and suicidal thoughts. I mean these are classic classic symptoms. I’ve posted about this on here many times.

3 Likes

I think there’s something fucked with the estrogen too. I notice that most of the rough symptoms I have …are exactly what menopausal women are having too (where their estrogen levels are plummeting ) insomnia , tinnitus , dry skin, moods , constant pissing is all from something to do with the estrogen . In some ways I would ‘guess’ that Aromatose inhibitors must make PFS symptoms exponentially worse!! But then again I have never tried them for myself

I tried to reply the above comment to you but it doesn’t seem to have attached properly… but what if estrogen levels are in a good range for a man , could it be the processing of estrogen at the receptors is messed up from finasteride?

@Cornwellsb I agree but anything with estrogen in it destroys me too. My receptors are either too sensitive or fucked. My estrogen came in within range when checked on 3 seperate occasions

Make sure the test was the ultra sensitive test as the normal one is not accurate in men. I get Wildly different results. Testosterone fixed me but I had to have a protocol where I inject daily or every other day to keep everything stable. I couldn’t use HCG because it messed with my estrogen too much. I had to start testosterone in my 30s

1 Like

my libido is very low even several years after quitting the drug. wanna die😢

@chip I have no doubt this is part of the problem and that mine has been altered by pfs, I spent 6 months last year trying to bring it down unfortunately homeostasis hasn’t improved. I continue with the techniques today. .As soon as stop it almost immediately climbs the ladder and I’m back in extreme fight and flight. Thanks for the message and trying to offer up something new :heartbeat: