What I believe PFS is

Intresting that you shared some studies about pregnancy, i have talked to a woman whose PSSD symptoms were gone during pregnancy, unfortunately her PSSD came back after the pregnancy.

2 Likes

I truly believe that there are two types of PFS

1-those that used the medication for short time ( are producing DHT ) gaba receptors fuck, this group do not tolerate TRT it make worse, they get better sometime with some food that block DHT like tomatoes, they crash because are constantly anxious.

2- ( Do not produce DHT ) adrogens levels are insufficient, and gabaa is not affected, because there are not increase activity of 5-alpha reductase.
This group tolerate TRT, this group crash with chocolate when they are not on TRT.
Note: It use to happen to those that had been using finasteride for long term ( it doesn’t mean that all long term user with PFS are not going to produce DHT)

Type 1 protocol
1- Fix anxiety otherwise nothing going to work and we are going to continuing experiencing crash no matter what protocol do you use, that’s why protocol are no replicated.

2-Normal food and forget that tomatoes have a DHT blocker should no be a problem, this group need to maybe reduced a little bit the DHT levels ( no with fisteride or saw palmetto ) but drink chocolate milk, tomatoes, eat once in a while avocados “not every day” , just to keep in check the DHT ( this group should not be panic or worry about DHT because they are producing it.

3-Avoid stress situation as a top priority.

4-Time is crucial Gaba receptor take long time to desensitize

SSRI’s syndrome and Post Finasteride Syndrome " TWO FACES OF THE SAME COIN "

Type 2 Protocol
2-Fix anxiety too, but most like TRT for life is the solution.

2 Likes

for the type 1 protocol, would you fix anxiety no matter what or even be cautions. e.g. SSRIs help with anxiety but can mess with androgens too.

I agree if you read above the benzos create the same problem with gaba, that’s why we are fuck, gaba regular pituitary gonada axis PGA giving us low level of testosterone. Also regulate hypothalamus pituitary axis HPA fucking us with the sleep, anxiety and depressive mood.

2 Likes

I am under a crash now, but after what I believe that I found I never be so relaxed since 2012.

Supposed only small percentage that use Finasteride the symptoms are irreversible,
And for some the damage truly are irreversible specially for those that not produce DHT anymore.
For those that produce DHT, and are keeping fighting the symptoms, we are people that are predipose to anxiety and of course Finasteride kill us.
Those people that give a fuck anything and relax are the one that get recovered after stopping Finasteride (For the type 2).
The stubborn one like us never get out the hole, we still in a loop of temporary recovering and crashing.

It all this is true, I believe that the study for those with PFS type 1 it going to be worthless. It is very possible that the found the supposed silent gene that convert T to DHT but only good finding for PFS type 2

Another type of study need to confirm what I posted for sure. But I believe that this finding if this true this is just the beginning of taking a new direction of PFS treatment.

2 Likes

The book the upward spiral explains about depression and anxiety in the brain and how to fix this using the brains neurotransmitters. It’s science based but clearly written that anyone here could follow. The suggestions do not require supplements/drugs. EMDR therapy is gaining attention for the treatment of anxiety. This program can be done at home https://virtualemdr.com/

1 Like

Sorry to get personal but it seems that I fried my androgenreceptors(penis not reacting to existent libido) what would be a possible course of action? Or is it just over and irrepairable?
Aswell as I dont really feel my muscles or muscle soreness from gym anymore. Anything possible to revert that?

Debbie Hampton wrote a book on how to recover from a brain injury, she also has a website. Her brain injury was extremely bad. Maybe you could start there. This condition is so complicated, just do the best you can without making things worse.

Bother, remember this, forget the androgen receptor, Gaba system is interconnect with androgen system, with the neuro-endocrine system ( the whole thing is a machinery), It just take a piece to fail to start a chain of reaction of side effects.

I believe that PFS had been so difficult to treat. because we all have been targeting in the wrong direction.( All this is for what call PFS type 1 ).

That’s the problem we can’t use SSRi because it going worse the situation.
As we see in the pass there all kinds of recovery in this forum example
1-Recoverd after 5 year
2-Recover after vacation and sun exposure.

And so on…

Note tribulus have also effects on gaba Google it.

[quote=“MOONCHILD, post:14, topic:36222, full:true”]
Bother, rember this and forget the androgen recetor …[/quote]

We have clear evidence that shows overexpression of the androgen receptor in penile tissue of patients with persistent side effects after the use of Finasteride. Pretty much all symptons that are typically described here can be explained by a lack of androgenic action. It’s pretty clear that this is likely the driver of our condition.

You are free to discuss your theories here. But please let me remind you of the terms of use here, which include:

4 Likes

Yes as I said everything is an hypothesis, but I think that what you said is valid for those that doesn’t have produced DHT.
As so far I know, Harvad study didn’t found overexpression on adrogens receptors.
It depends of the PFS type of the participants in the study, it is my opinion.

If the theory is true, I found something that can help, but I recommend to do a full research before to try it.

Repairing GABA receptors/functionality after Benzodiazepines is Possible

http://www.neurogenesis-inc.com/pdf/battling_thebenzos.pdf

1 Like

Supplementation of T. terrestris is regularly incapable of increasing levels of androgenic/estrogenic hormones in blood or urine samples, however, synergic actions over NO synthesis, GABAergic signaling inhibition (through DHEA), dopaminergic signaling and potential for bioconversion to androgens (1875mg doses), indicate a possible application in the treatment of erectile dysfunctions and HSDDA. Protodioscin (PTN), a common saponin from T. terrestris, may stimulate nitric oxide (NO) and other mediators tomodulate central dopaminergic activity and libido. PTN may also be converted to DHEA, which is capable of inhibitingGABA signaling**, therefore promoting improvements in sexual function . B. The relationship between PTN and testosterone (TST), of stimulation or direct conversion, is still unknown, however, in vivo models indicates that T.terrestris may influence concentrations of TST and C. dihydrotestosterone (DHT). PubChem compound database
codes: CID=441891 (PTN); CID=6013 (TST) and CID=10635 (DHT). Adapt
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320909030_Tribulus_terrestris_L_zygophyllaceae_safety_and_effectiveness_of_steroidal_metabolites

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hercules_Freitas/publication/320909030_Tribulus_terrestris_L_zygophyllaceae_safety_and_effectiveness_of_steroidal_metabolites/links/5a01dff3a6fdcc232e317067/Tribulus-terrestris-L-zygophyllaceae-safety-and-effectiveness-of-steroidal-metabolites.pdf

3 Likes

(Just interjecting. So so very happy you’re here and researching MOON. :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

GABA supplements themselves dont work dude. most of them dont cross blood brain barrier

Likehouse, you still do not understand that the gaba receptors seem to be desensitized, are likely dysfunctional, no matter how much gaba you are going to give them they are not going to react properly, the signal is fucked, if true the solution seem to be all the way around and it is all the way around, too much gaba will overstimulate the receptors and it is precisely what we don’t need.
GABA supplements themselves will not work dude, I don’t know if gaba supplement are capable of cross BBB, even the are able to cross BBB will not work.

So where did this perfect english just come from?

1 Like

I am sorry Trump, I know that my English is not perfect but I do my best.

6 Likes

even if you “desensitize” the gaba receptors, the GABA supplements for the most part, wont work.

if somehting like Sage doesnt work, then id think your theory is correct.