[Week 9 Update] Still Recovering

Hi,

I am now on my 6th month mark. Here are my improvements since month 5:

1. Penis base to mid-shaft region has gained some sensitivity although not significant.
  2. Glans is mostly back to normal from what I can remember.

There are also things that haven’t improved since last month:

1. Weak ejaculation force. This is a new symptom that started 6 weeks ago.
  2. Upper frenulum lacks normal sensitivity. That general sensitive area at back of penis is a bit too numb for my liking. Also a new symptom 6 weeks ago.

I’m not going to bother seeing an endocrinologist or a different urologist. I’m more or less content with what I have and just hope my new symptoms are temporary.

Hello,

This is my 7th month mark. I only have two noticeable improvements since last month:

• Ejaculation force has somewhat returned. Strongly linked to abstaining for a while (not normal for me).

• Daily completely full morning wood. I would get them twice or thrice each morning.

What has stayed the same:

• Upper frenulum lacking normal sensitivity.

• Base-to-mid-shaft penis still mostly numb. Some days are better than others.

• Penis glans/head sensitivity fluctuates based on the week.

What has gotten worse:

• Burning sensation around tip of urethra has returned for the 4th time. It was my first symptom of this mess and it still lingers from time to time.

• Mental health declined. I’ve started to, again, experience signs of severe depression. I was hoping that I would see a huge recovery based from my past trend by my birthday, which is in 3 days.

1 Like

Hello,

This is my 8th month mark. No improvements from month 7 other than burning sensation going away again after 3 weeks.

• Glans may have become slightly more numb again
  • Frenulum has low sensation and lacks some resolution
  • Lower shaft feels mostly numb. I can feel cold and any rough sensations.
1 Like

You can delete this post if you think it’s a bit inappropriate (@admins) but I’ve decided to sketch out what I’m currently experiencing as of 11/26/21.

• GREEN means normal
  • YELLOW means moderate sensitivity
  • RED means little sensitivity

A mixture of colors means there’s some variation depending on the day.

BACK

FRONT

abstract-hand-drawn-penis-icon-isolated-on-white-background-human-vector-id1151307573~4

If you guys are interested, I can post ones for my prior symptoms.

1 Like

“A huge vertical rooster”!

1 Like

Hello,

This is my 9th month mark. No major improvements from month 8. Maybe slight improvement in ejaculatory force, I guess.

• Frenulum has low sensation. Same condition for past 4 months just about.
  • Lower shaft has low sensitivity compared to everything else. I can feel cold and any rough sensations. Light touches are a hit or miss based on the day.
1 Like

Hi,

I’m thinking about trying L-Cartinine cream for penile sensitivity since I’ve plateaued for the past 5 months. Any thoughts?

Hi,

This is my 10-month mark. Some major improvements from month 9.

• Low-to-mid shaft has higher sensitivity. I can feel sharpness again. Coldness is still strong. Light touches are prominent compared to before.

• Ejaculatory force is becoming slightly stronger.

Some things that haven’t changed:

• Area around the upper frenulum is still lacking some sensation. I can feel pain and some touch, but sexual sensation is non-existent.

• Still feel sexual numbness on penis after ejaculation.

Supplements I want to try:

• Whey Protein powder with milk (No creatine)
  • L-Carnitine Tartrate powder
  • L-Glutamine powder

These are not just for the recovery process, but to help aid in strength building. I made a personal goal to become healthier and stronger this year. I will make it a habit to go to the gym three times a week, if possible.

Hola como vas? Yo deje de tomar dutasterida en julio del 2020 , pero en diciembre de 2020 me puse mesoterapia de dutasterida 0.1 en cabello y desde allí no lo he vuelto hacer , 1 año y 2 meses sin dutasteride y mis síntomas son
Perdida de sensibilidad total
Perdida de orgasmo
Eyaculacion debil
Anhedonia sexual/general
Insomnio cronico
Miccion frecuente
Tengo 20 años :frowning:

Hello. I’m here to make a brief update:

Since March 18, 2022 (last Friday), I have been suffering from this condition for a year. I’ve went through a lot of struggle at the beginning. Panic/anxiety attacks were pretty much the norm for me for the first handful of months. It became so bad to the point where I had paranoia of everything that could be linked to my issue. As you know very well, logic is difficult to grasp when such worries have solidified in your mind, so I became essentially bedridden for couple months (losing 10 lbs./week from no appetite). I thought my normal life would be over – I fucked up and now I have to deal with it for the rest of my life.

As of March 21, 2022, I am in much better condition than I was, both physically and mentally. I’ve unconsciously decided to stop participating in this forum as I have in the past because I want to move on. My numbness issues (for the love of God, please do not jinx me) have improved substantially, to the point where I don’t really think about it much anymore. Other problems have pretty much disappeared other than hard flaccid, which doesn’t bother me that much. I’m very thankful for everyone who has supported me and have continued to do so. I will probably come back periodically to check how things are… and hopefully not via panic like before.

My issues were mostly sexual and you can read more specifically from everything above. Some people will ask me what helped my recovery. I will say – nothing. It was purely time. I didn’t exercise, I didn’t eat 100% healthy, and I didn’t do any supplements other than Whey Protein for occasional meal replacements. Just to be clear, I am NOT 100%. This syndrome not only caused physical problems (low sensations still exists just fluctuates), but also mentally scarring ones that will never leave me.

Thank you for everything.

5 Likes

What sides you have still? You said you are not 100%

Hi. I’ve decided to come back on to update everyone on my life and symptoms. It’s been 4 months since my last post, and 16 months since my first post.

Symptoms I still have:

• Anesthesia along the lower penile shaft
  • Anesthesia around frenulum

Symptoms that have recovered completely:

• Ejaculatory force
  • Sensations on the penile glands (too sensitive now)
  • Sensations between glands and lower shaft
  • Hard flaccid

These have existed with me since my last post, so let’s hope this is just a part of the long-term recovery and it’s not at the finish line just yet.

Other than that, my life has gone through lots of ups and downs since March 2022. My aunt, who I was very close with, passed away in May. It threw me down another depression spiral that was difficult to get out of. It’s like getting through the depression of PFS then being thrown into another one. Positive things that have happened were taking part in another relationship and achieving significant strides towards my dream job.

My symptoms have only been mostly sexual, so I can’t bear to understand what others are going through who also suffer or have suffered physical symptoms. I hope that my post brings light to some people that it’s possible to recover, even without extraneous measures (e.g., gym regimens, supplements, or other means).

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Symptoms that have recovered completely:
Ejaculatory force
Sensations on the penile glands (too sensitive now)
Sensations between glands and lower shaft
Hard flaccid

THIS IS ABSOLUATELY BEAUTIFUL RECOVERY