Was on it for one day...

There are a number who got PFS with very few pills so it can happen for sure. Some recovered like propeciashiz.

Well the only two conditions I think I got from Propecia are sleep problems (Although I think its cause I sleep with my mouth close I always have to drink water when I wake up) And my penis lost tissue (Although I read this can be lost cause of excessive masturbating and not working out/eating healthy) The main thing I’m worried about is my penis size. The girth doesn’t seem there when I get an erection. Sometimes it is though it’s weird. Could this just be because the above reasons I mentioned? Because I don’t have testicle pain or whatever.

if you are not sure if you have pfs then i am not sure why you are here. PFS is pretty much unmistakable. If you have small symptoms then count yourself lucky.

I second this. You probably aren’t even close to having PFS if you have to second guess symptoms. Being a hypochondriac and having PFS are two very separate and distinct things.

**** this drug…This drug is not for hairloss…i think they should have termed it as a birth control pill…Those ******ers…what were they thinking

So you don’t think I have any symptoms and that I’m overreacting? Well I’m for sure my penis lost some girth unless I’m overreacting.

Are you uncertain as to whether your penis has lost girth, or when you look at it can you categorically say that it has lost some girth? Did you check for it after reading about it online? You should know your own penis and know pretty much that there have been changes. If you are unsure and this is one of your only concerns then I would say forget about it. Be grateful that you are no longer taking this poison and that you are now fully informed as to its potential dangers. Worry in and of itself is destructive to your well being. The best thing for just now is to try not to worry, as many guys here have experienced symptoms which have in some instances destroyed them.

It seems like it lost some girth. That could be due to be gaining weight or not eating right though. I’m not sure if I have PFS. I don’t want to have a small erection. I’m already ugly as it can get and if a women somehow looks pass me and has sex with me they aren’t going to tolerate a small penis.

I was reading on this forums about this google.com/shopping/product … HUQviQIiwE

Is this safe to try and does it work?

u dont have PFS.

Losing your hair isn’t great and worrying about the drug you took to stop you losing hair isn’t great either. Neither is the end of the world however and neither is the current state of your penis. Ugliness is a very subjective term. You may think that you are ugly but the person who is being most judgemental about you is yourself. Your idea of ugly will be some woman’s idea of attractive, and there will be women out there that will like you. A penis is only one piece of a man. When a woman likes you your penis won’t be the deal breaker.

One quick question then I’m done. Someone said on the forums something about dermacrine sustain. I was searched it up on ebay and go this ebay.com/itm/BPS-Trans-Derma … SwZVlXiR-7 . Is this the right thing?

Reading your posts makes me think that your problems are psychological. I think you should visit a psychiatrist instead of this forum.

I can’t get hard like I used to, weak ejaculation without the pleasurable climax feeling, doesn’t swell up like it used to. How is that not FPS?

If you had pfs you would know and would not need to question it.

I do have it. I was questioning it at first because I thought one pill couldn’t do anything and people kept saying it, but now I’m sure that one pill has ruined my life.

if you were feeling in your whole life you took one pill of fin and many things changed then you have PFS. One pill or less can cause PFS. But it is not really a thing you question it is pretty obvious.

With PFS the changes are unmistakable, you don’t say “or maybe it’s because I gained some weight or something”. Also, your posts makes me think you have an anxiety disorder.

In any case you should visit a doctor to be sure, a good urologist or endocrinologist who knows about PFS, instead of attempting to self-treat, which could possibly make things much worse.

I was thinking about going to eugene shippen. Because i’ve seen people talk about him on this and hes in the same state as me. Probably will take me a little bit to get there. I’m like 80% I have it. These are the list of side effects I think I have from the pill.

Propecia Side effects

-Sleep lost
-Faiguted/Sweating when even walking somewhere
-Cant maintain erection
-Penis shrinkage
-Cant get penis swollen like it has before
-Weak ejaculation w/o climax feeling
-Very long to get erection
-No morning erections
-Lost of libido
-Lost of spontaneous erections
-Lost of nocturnal erection
-Lost of morning erection
-Depression

He will be able to test/know if I have FPS right? Because like you said I don’t want to be treated for something I don’t have. Although it would be weird experiencing these side effects my mind could be playing a dirty trick on me or I could have a anxiety disorder. It’s been about 5-6 months since I’ve taking the pill and I think about it everyday. I think it’s time for me to see if I have FPS.

Yes, visit this doctor. People on an internet forum won’t be able to diagnose your problem, but a doctor can.

Vanquish can i have a chat with u mate. via ur email…