Warning: restarting propecia will kill you

My dear friend, I’m looking like an old fat buffer nut now with my 140 kg ~ 280 pounds an 1.90 m ~ 6.23 feet and the 5 xl army jacket tightens like a sausage skin on my blubery hell belly. My blood pressure I really don’t want to know! My cock is a little sausage tip from a wieners, erected a half flavid cocktail wienerle. Walking a little walk I snapp like a panting pug. But I have still 100 % libido. Fluctuating. Months not. Nothing! Muscles faded away with the crash. As a Nordic Walker, sportive cyclist, and tracker I had calves like a Austrian moutain walker in the Steiermark.
Arnold’s coming from. My brain is switched off. Only memory. Could write my 100 % recovery story with little retards. Or flying to the stars. The late Club 61.

So wish you the best for all. The real motivation for a new healthy lifestyle isn’t really with us. But who knows?!

3 Likes

Friend I can relate! From 7 inches shrunk to barely two, but still wanting sex so much with high libido, but unable to act with ED! My greatest complaint about PFS!
Maybe we should start a picture thread and everybody can show their tiny cocktail weenie! Share the misery!
Think mods would allow it? Jim

3 Likes

My knee injury was also a hip injury on the same side and there was a ton of swelling from both. So much so that other than the giant bruise, my left leg looked almost like a normal human leg. All of the empty space from wastage was suddenly filled again and that one part of me was recognizable. The holes and bones were gone and padding was back, at least down to my sock band. Below that it was still skinny like a prosthetic. I could even sleep on my side without pain…the bone on bone discomfort I described upthread was gone. But it was back last night since most of the swelling has gone down.

Surgery is coming up and I’m a bit nervous…healing with PFS is not what it used to be. I wish there was a way to warn the surgeon without scaring him off.

**man, just realized another potential issue here. Last time I had surgery was 2020, pre-pfs and had healthy skin and solid veins supported by subcutaneous fat and muscle. They put the IV in the back of the hand and now my hand is empty dry skin and bone and the veins are mush with no support. God dammit.

I saw a post on YouTube somewhere from a dude who’s pelvis/femur just broke…They couldn’t figure out why then he said his surgeon asked him if he took any medication and he said finasteride…The surgeon told him was probably what caused it due to blocking hormones…

2 Likes

Interesting, sides like that should get more press. In 2017 while on fin I had a mysterious groin/hamstring injury that came on suddenly while walking and took me out of the game for a year. Did MRI, X-Ray, PT, acupuncture, etc and never got a diagnosis. It took a year to resolve which for me was typical of fin sides.

That’s why when I hear about someone on fin who isn’t receptive to warnings I tell them just be on the lookout for new injuries, vision problems, or digestive issues. I imagine there’s a lot of current or ex fin users experiencing this stuff and not making the connection. They probably think ‘my dick works so all is good’.

2 Likes

Day of knee surgery: IV insertion went ok despite my concerns and was not aware of any PFS-specific ill effects. Refused the nerve block based on the PA’s recommendation. Anesthesia worked fast and woke up post-op (not overjoyed but whatever) in a pretty good deal of pain so they gave me the nerve block at that time. Neither the block nor opioids alleviated my pain. I was discharged once alert. I was able to get around on crutches and a hinged brace.

Night 1: Took two doses of two norcos (5/325) four hours apart which had no effect and also naproxen. Also began a 2x/day baby aspirin regimen to prevent blood clot. Went to bed around midnight and could not sleep at all for a while, any time I started to doze I’d jolt awake from the pain…it was a lot like PFS insomnia. I finally got some off and on sleep between 5 and 7am.

Day 2: Worst pain subsided, lower leg still numb. Had a followup and PT where the therapist gave me exercises to get my knee moving. He also talked about preventing atrophy. I was tempted to tell him that ship has sailed but I let it go.

Day 3: As I do my PT stretches to regain knee extension I’m finding it just as challenging sitting on my deflated butt to do these exercises. PFS wastage has left zero firm tissue there so it’s just bone on floor.

Day 4: A lot more bruising than my pre-PFS surgery and this day it had gotten pretty ugly so I went to the clinic to make sure it wasn’t a blood clot. Was kind of torn about this, having a mental DNR/no 911 policy but I was actually more concerned about gangrene or something that would leave me with PFS and an amputated leg. Doc examined it and said it was normal.

Day 5: Naproxen is starting to take its toll on my stomach so cutting down the dosage. Found that an OTC I had was worse in this regard than the high dose prescription one. Kind of lame how formulas can diverge so much for the same medication.

Night 5: Woke up around 5am with a lot of pain so took one and a half of the norcos. It knocked me out pretty good. Seemed to not so much kill the pain as just make me not care about it.

Day 13: Had my two week followup with the PA, she took out my stitches and cleared me for full weight on the leg along with continued brace usage. I’d stopped taking the NSAIDs about a week ago to see if it might help the bruising subside. The bruising did clear up but yesterday I had an increase in pain so I took naproxen this morning and it felt better.

The PA seemed pleased with my progress though the visit notes still indicate poor quad tone…apparently quad rehab is a big factor in knee surgeries. I wonder if at some point they’ll comment on the muscle tone not returning. I may mention that I developed a sudden-onset muscle wasting condition in 2021 and see if they take an interest, I doubt it.

1 Like

I’ve developed patellofemoral syndrome in my surgical knee which will hamper my recovery:
“It’s common in people who participate in sports, especially women and young adults.”
Great, another symptom more common in women to add to the pile.

Also noticed this gem on my latest PT report.

This was within a couple weeks of my crash, so my PFS diagnosis as interpreted by my GP. I was considering telling the therapist that I began a sudden onset tissue loss at that time but looks like the well is already poisoned.

4 Likes

Doctors cannot settle up the diagnosis post finasteride syndrome because it has not an ICD 10 entry. So they need an recognized diagnosis for pfs like depression, anxiety. And they need the money, life isn’t cheap and the third horse for the family too.

Alternatives

T88.7: Unspecified adverse effect of drug or medicament.
ICD-10-CM Code for Postprocedural endocrine and metabolic complications and disorders, not elsewhere classified E89
ICD-10-CM Code for Other endocrine disorders E34

But this the pharma cartels representative and the medical mainstream system don’t like very much. Because it’s like a poop on the ultra violet white pharma philanthropic vest. Not even mention an brachial endocrine disruptor by it’s function and it’s permanent side effects.

2 Likes

I can’t keep waking up to this. I had a life, all I wanted was someone to share it with.

My greatest moments now involve drifting in and out of consciousness on the couch as various drugs kick in.

4 Likes

Self-reporting form

Name of the therapy/substance: “M30”
Dosage: half
How often you took it: five times

Status
Still using [x]
Stopped with no lasting change to initial symptoms [ ]
Stopped with persistent change to symptoms [ ]

Duration of use: Days [ ] Months [1.5] Years [ ]

Response when you started:
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [x]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]

Current response
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [x]
Greatly worsened [ ]

What are my symptoms: silenced AR, progressive muscle waste, tissue loss, and disfigurement, fatigue, no response to alcohol or caffeine
What was I hoping this drug would do: zonk and/or kill me
What did it do: zonked me

Supposedly Oxy laced with fentanyl but these might just be fentanyl laced with food coloring. My earlier review was based on a whole pill and that was more sickening than anything else. I started taking halves in June and it’s a more manageable dose. It’s definitely not calming like norco, fent is an aggressive sort of zonkage. I can see why it kills you, lying there on the couch it almost feels like you have to coax your heart into beating.

But the takeaway is they last a long time, like a good eight hours. Some of it you sleep, some of it you just lie there like you’re floating in space, some of it you wander around in a woozy daze. I would say if you’re at the point where every conscious moment is torture and each day is worse than the last then this is a decent mental break. I’d limit it to half a pill per week but I’m not your mother.

**Update: this is either hit and miss or very sensitive to centigrams. Took another dose yesterday that by weight was ~.01g more than last week’s. It hit hard and while there was some good down time the rest of the evening was not so pleasant. My log entry sums it up:
1:52 that chunk of M which weighed in at .07 or .08
2:50 kickin in like a big wave
3:49 dizzy things in vision moving up
4:33 puked
6:58 headache. not a good dose.
7:49 puked again

Don’t forget to donate

1 Like

It’s crazy how painful wastage is. Last week I had severe pain in the back of my neck and today I can see upper spine bones under the skin that were never visible before as more neck and shoulder tissue has just vanished. I was not a lifter so while my pre-PFS musculature was firm from exercise and activity, the basic visible structure was mostly just genetic. It’s not like I lost mass if I was sedentary due to illness or something.

After almost two years of this it’s hard to remember a body that used to support its own structure simply by ingesting food and letting it go to work. What a piece of magic that was, who knew it was not to be taken for granted.

1 Like

Self-reporting form

Name of the therapy/substance: cocaine
Dosage: a toot
How often you took it: thrice

Status
Still using [x]
Stopped with no lasting change to initial symptoms [ ]
Stopped with persistent change to symptoms [ ]

Duration of use: Days [1] Months [ ] Years [ ]

Response when you started:
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [x]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]

Current response
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [x]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]

What are my symptoms: silenced AR, progressive muscle waste, tissue loss, and disfigurement, fatigue, no response to alcohol or caffeine
What was I hoping this drug would do: not sure exactly. coke + pfs is kind of division by zero
What did it do: worked

There’s a backstory to this but I’ll just get to the nuts and bolts. This did what coke does at the intensity and duration one would expect absent PFS. It was a bit of a surprise since I figured low dopamine from PFS compounded by adderall usage might mute a dopamine reuptake inhibiter.

But it did its thing and for the first time in twenty two months I wanted to talk to someone. There was nobody to talk to and it lasted all of twenty minutes but I don’t have many options for mood enhancement these days so I’ll take it.

**update: Sure it’s nasty and wears off fast but it does the job while alcohol and caffeine do not. So coke the job is yours, welcome aboard. You only have to work a couple days a week and don’t look me in the eye.

3 Likes

take a pic and show us how u are

1 Like

PM me

I crashed two years ago this week. 11/13/21 was my last fun night out, went on a date with a woman I was likely going to spend the rest of my life with, the soul mate to who I was then. I crashed a few days later and haven’t had an alcohol buzz or caffeine boost since. The same can of deodorant I had on my sink still sits there unused since my last processed androgen emitted my last trace of body odor.

Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Lol at least you have a sense of humour still.

1 Like

Not sure what fresh circle of hell this is but for the past month or so I’ve had insatiable itching in my calves and ankles and it seems to have spread to my…whatever it is, muffin top I guess…and the backs of my old man hands. Reminds me of living back in Texas where if I didn’t immediately shower upon returning from a park or a trail I’d get poison ivy, but the upside was hot water in the shower felt amazing on it. Same here, I find myself cranking the hot water and letting it burn through my lower legs to scratch deep. The cocaine stopped working so now I have this for entertainment. Fucking die already, what’s taking so long.

3 Likes

I love how every time I google a new symptom I know in advance it’s gonna be right on point with every other god damn symptom…diabetes, neuropathy, fungus, etc, etc, fucking etc.

1 Like

Many of us start to not metabolize carbohydrates properly, developing insulin resistance and progressing to type 2 diabetes. It is ideal to at least go for walks, be patient and use cinnamon in sweeter things and fiber in foods with carbohydrates to avoid glycemic spikes. .

1 Like

Just a data point. Symptoms: wastage everywhere, skin dysfunction, etc. I used Selsun Blue dandruff shampoo for decades before PFS, never had any problems with it. After PFS I developed a bloody lesion on my scalp toward the front which persisted for months before I suspected the shampoo. I finally switched to another shampoo and the lesion went away. I recently tried the Selsun Blue again sporadically and developed another lesion. Quit using it and the lesion went away.