Free Testosterone : 16.5 (9.3-26.5)
Testosterone, Serum : 869 (264-916)
FSH : 2.4 (1.5-12.4)
LH : 8.2 (1.7-8.6)
Free Thyroxine Index : 1.7 (1.2-4.9)
T3 Uptake : 27 (24-39)
Thyroxine (T4) : 6.4 (4.5-12.0)
TSH : 2.450 (0.450-4.500)

Can anyone explain these labs to me? Low thyroid and high estrogen, but normal testosterone?

that’s why i keep saying that we should detox instead of experimenting. i’m sorry to read this.

Have estrogen inhibitors helped anyone on this forum, or have they only made people worse? What is the alternative to getting estrogen in your body under control?

Made my bones hurt and gave me shooting pain down my spine recovered back to baseline PFS a few days after luckily. this was a few months ago I personally won’t touch arimidex again or any AI for that matter

What was your dosage ? And does this pain occur due to estrogen is being supressed too much ? Or there are other mechanisms that causing bone pain ?

No clue I even got my Estradiol tested after I took AI and it still remained high!!! I think it’s just a side effect I used 1/4 of a mg pill (.25) 2X a week really sketchy stuff

1 Like

@AaronF are your symptoms remaining the same or getting worse?

They seem to be worse as far as fatigue, the muscle wastage has come to a halt. I also developed tinnitus over the last few months.

This week I’ve been feeling much better with the tribulus cycle I started I’ll make a post about it in the next 2 weeks though still to early.

1 Like

I hope it helps you man. Sorry to hear about the tinnitus.

What is AI?

AI stands for (aromatase inhibitor)
It’s an estrogen blocker

Stay away from them the person who made this thread went on to commit suicide. RIP

2 Likes

There was another user here from Brazil he was young like 17 or so took to much AI and also commit suicide. I’ve had a bad run in with anastrozole when I tried using it even in very small amounts my bones and spine would get severe shooting pain. Thankfully I got better after a week or so. That was almost a year ago.

I am on it since july first 3 months were like hell then, my body adapted.
Now i am experiencing almost zero side effects.

Just don’t crash your estrogen thats when everyone reports onset of problems.

What benefits do you get that makes taking an AI worth it? Is it the libido?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Libido totally restored with refractory period and sensitivity. Yet no help on ED I definitely got back my bone hard nocturnals. I almost zeroed e2 in first week my sense of depth lost I hit my car several times while parking then e2 restored to pre ai levels even when I was taking ai everyday. After that jump it didn’t go down again. Joint pains managed with fish oil and 1g daily niacin. Then, 3 moths later, mild jaundice started, I reduced ai dose to 2 to 4 times per week and all sides subsided…

3 Likes

@DHT

What dose/AI are you taking? What are your E2 levels before and after?

Please check my progress under this topic