Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

I had my local doctor work with Dr. John (RIP) at the time and Dr. John said it was because of high estrogens.

I never had sweating just skin all red from scratching because of itch. I was more aggressive and had bad mood swings on TRT, which I didn’t like.

Question, do people mostly notice the benefits of Trib while on cycle or after they are off cycle?

I think after this last cycle I maintained orgasm quality I can finally feel it again. I’m just going to rinse and repeat this cycle over and over.

2 Likes

What was your regimen this last cycle?

I took 2 pills a day, I used to take three but I seem to have better results taking just 2 pills a day for a week and a half. One after breakfast and the next one at lunch time.

1 Like

Sorry if this is out of topic, but the Triubulus users seems more milder cases to me, im not sure. But it works on more milder ones. So, have any of you did a Penile Doppler Scan? What was the results? Any tissue loss?

Any other urology tests found anything? Thanks.

Some questions
・When starting first cycle,how many doses do I take?Of course,I know just one pill,but I presumably can’t buythe same one,so please let me know what grams to take.Sorry for my missing if already written.
・After all,how many weeks should I stop taking?(cycling?)I want to avoid the case of worsening,and I know I will never recover tomorrow and that it up to me(my reaction of body).
thanks

hey guys,I have taken tribulus of 250mg for 2 days.
What I perceived is
GOOD
・my face is being oilish
・slightly increase of appetite
BAD
・my ears are pressured(not tinnus,deaf…)and sometimes earache.This makes me depressed.
・less libido(idk whether tribulus causes or not,may be just temporary pfs symptoms)

From what I read here,this BAD actions are definitely related to increase of estrogen.
What should I do to decrease E?
I might have read soys are good,but I am not sure.Someone knows?
btw,I will do finish this cycle in 5 days,unless I have severe symptoms or worsen.I just hope to improve…

Which tribulus are you using?

TribX one.
Yea, I know it is neither medi nor vemo,but in Japan I don’t have any access to get them.
So I am using as much amount of medi one as possible.
u have any idea of estrogen?

I think there is almost no chance that your E has gone up within two days. General it takes a week or something for people taking very high levels of T to see higher E effects.

How about the case my E has been high since getting pfs and increase of T affects something?
Surely I agree with you.

What makes you think people with PFS have high E?

well,I saw several threads where some say pfs affect estrogen,for example JQD’s.
However,probably E can be very low in pfs sufferers.At least, I believe E is one of the keys to cure this hell.Of course, not all of them though…
then what other than the idea of E do you think gives me BAD ones?

Interesting

1 Like

Hello I did also crash very hard and developed Gyno from a brand of Tribulus, but Mediherb was completly different reaction. What is the brand that you took?

have you tried 5DHP for sleep from Ideal Labs? It helped me a lot!

I hve increade lately a increase in body hair (transforming into a wolf hehehe), hands have more dark hair, and other parts of the body also, and the hair also seems more large, weak and thin and also dark. Anyone that has taken or not MediHERB tribulus have noticed the same?

Thank you

Can tribulus interact with any other remedies? My plan was to use Amino acids like L arginine for restoration sexually and L Tryptophan for sleep/ mood etc but adding tribulus sounds like it could be a good option too

I would not play with aminoacids, specially l triptofan or l phenilanenine can damage you very hard.