TRT HAS HELPED ME>>> GUYS DONT BE AFRAID OF IT

How do u get it checked?? And what do u look for???

If i know correct it shows your 5 alpha reductase activity, if it is low then you may have pfs. Ask your doc.

Nope, full crash is hard to describe. Hot flashes, insomnia, fatigue, memory loss, vision blurry, cold numb dick, dick shrinks, random pain, dry skin, muscle loss, major depression, zombie feeling, no effects from drinking, very bad digestion. Low in range T levels are common but after a full crash rebalanced hormones don’t fix the problems. If you got results from TRT your very lucky. A couple weeks after my crash I was able to get an erection and still can but none of the other sides have gone away. The problem with the erection is I really don’t feel much. Plus Lobito has dropped into negative number territory.

Well man I didn’t experience anything like that… All I experienced was ed… But it has gotten better… I can do it one position… Im hoping this gets better with time where I can do it all positions where I don’t have to eat meds… Right now I can do it from behind pretty easily… I will continue to pray for myself and everyone else on this forum