Tribulus KILLED my recovery.

Talk of “crashing” after 3 days of low dose Tribulus sounds really over the top. Sure, some guys are sensitive to herbs. And maybe this guy is. But 3 days is really insufficient to draw conclusions on any products efficacy. Most steroids don’t even work that fast. His crash could have been induced by a host of things other then Tribulus. PFS guys crash often times for no reason at all, so how can we be sure it was the trib?

I would be very wary of generalizing about the effectiveness of Tribulus, or any herb, based on ONE persons 3-day experiment with it. Pretty silly. Especially when there’s good science backing these herbs for ED/libido purposes. Tribulus upregulates androgen receptors in animal models. This is very significant to PFS guys who can’t ‘feel’ testosterone and something that shouldn’t be overlooked so quickly.

DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT.

There’s so much fucking bad information on the internet. I’ve read “protodioscin in tribulus increases 5ar activity/dhea” etc. just like i’ve heard “Saw palmetto increases testosterone and libido!”

Started using Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus 750mg 5 days ago and it’s made things worse…which led me to do more research…finding this thread. Going to get off now…

I don’t know what to believe anymore. Just be skeptical of everything and everyone.

How are you doing right now? Did you quit it?

More than 2 users that I remember have said that tribulus lead them to a crashes but afterwards, they start to have improvements in their state. Is that your case?

Belikewater