Took F for 17 yrs - Natural Recovery after stopping

Bald genetics come from father not mother.

Got it from my mom’s side ;).

based from what i read it can come from maternal grandpa.

1 Like

After soo much external corticosteroids didnt you gone full adrenal supression after that? Me after 2 days taking 4mg if methylprednisolone I suffered from adrenal supression.

Anyone wills to try this protocol? I can try it if someone can order the drug for me.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Temp took f for 17 years

Hello! Yes, I am a legit PFS recoveree! I’m a 51yo trial lawyer in Washington DC. As I’ve detailed in prior threads, I fortunately entirely naturally recovered from worst-case scenario PFS 2014-17 EXCEPT profound sleep dysfunction (partially controlled by Belsomra).

I was a total fiasco and made countless errors.

Here’s my ridiculous Bumble profile (knocked two years off!)

Contact Phillip Roberts for counseling:

https://www.pfsfoundation.org/contact/

Contact me for non-counseling issues:

moviepostercollectors@gmail.com

Good luck!

1 Like

lol.

What about the people who have gotten testicular cancer or skin cancer from this?

1 Like

This definitely isn’t going to go down well with most on this forum. Many are here because of antidepressants.

However you also injected methyl steroids. Among a few other things. Obviously we can see that is not mentioned here.

3 Likes

@anonymous1968 why do you keep making new posts about the same thing dude? Is it a boomer thing where you don’t know how to use the computer?

4 Likes

This guy is literally a bot lmao

5 Likes

how did you recover naturally and also use antidepressants and sleeping pills.
which ones did you use?

Can someone please ban this troll already? Do you realize how many times he has done this? This dude is a serious lunatic.

4 Likes

He’s full of shit. Read his old thread. He tried to commit suicide by starving himself to death, his family intervened and he went to Mayo Clinic where they diagnosed some neurological disorder and gave him massive steroids which he then claims his ED was restored and he’s been on major sleep meds for years. It’s all in his previous posts.

3 Likes

How can u even suggest Antidepressants to anyone? They are just poison. Did u even have pfs? Are u from Merck?

1 Like

Many people’s lives have been saved by taking antidepressants. Calling them poison is overly simplistic. They can provide benefits, even to some of us. SSRIs are however best avoided.

2 Likes

Avoided!! It should be banned. Fuck Antidepressants or SSRIs. Many people claim they saved their life by saving their hair with the help of Finasteride, it doesn’t change the fact that it is a poison.

3 Likes