There is still hope?

So what did you do to get better? Was the consultant worth it?

Did your T levels return to the normal range?

I havenā€™t got new blood tests done (mostly out of fear that they would still show low test results!) but based on how I am feeling I would guess that my t levels have for the most part returned to normal. Over the last few months my skin has become oily again and I am feeling way more aggressive and have more energy.

1 Like

Well, in short, nothing. I have posted a memberā€™s story recently - see Frankie's story.

I just did a natural recovery, continued with my life, tried to stay positive and did moderate exercise.

Other than talk me through my symptoms and options available (natural route or some sort of PCT restart) the consultant didnā€™t do much else. If anything it helped to talk to an expert who acknowledges the existence of pfs and has seen patients with similar symptoms.

Can you talk me through the same? Thanks

Thanks for share, but in my opinion, thats not PFS u just had symptons but after leave the drug u natural recover on just a year, for me is that not permanente sides, but i feel happy for you since u beated fin.

did you recover after 2 years?

Did your penis size came back to 100% normal after your recovery? Girth-length and strength? What else is recovered fully. Im scared that we may lost permanent tissue on our penisā€¦ this scares me so much.

Not giving up.
Just continuing to try,and there will be hope for you.

2 Likes

Frankie, your symptoms sound like the ones im having. how long did it take you to notice progress?

Im having dry skin and eyes since I stopped.