The way to treat Dry eyes

Many of you may have dry eyes due to PFS, and so do I.
So that’s why the meibomian gland isn’t working properly because of the hormone androgen.
Two years ago, I was in a very serious state of depression caused by Pfs and took antidepressants to treat it. The results were good, and I think it’s a good thing that I’m not suffering from a certain level of depression anymore.
I thought dry eye syndrome could not be cured, but one of the Korean communities said that I had dry eyes after eating Roacutane, and now I feel much better after hard treatment. I don’t think he has a PAS. But I think it can help. Just as depression has been treated to a certain degree, dry eye syndrome is also likely to be a bit of a treat. I’m going to write down the methods here. It might be a little awkward because you are using a translator.

1. Pressing the eyes warmly
    This method naturally melts the hardened oil in meibomian gland and makes the blocked holes smoother. It’s about 15 minutes a day.

2. Get IPL LASER Treatment
    IPL LASER is a laser originally used in dermatology, but it’s changed to be used for ophthalmic therapy. Studies have shown that if you use this laser to treat the area around the eyelid, the oil in the meibomian gland melts well and the function is restored. The basic number is about four times, and some people who are serious need to get more than 10 times.

3. Cleaning the eyelids
    I didn’t think it was important, but if you wipe your eyelids every day, it creates an environment where oil flows out to a certain extent.

4. Taking Omega-3
    I don’t think it’s going to be very helpful, but I’m writing it down here because the only nutrient found to work is omega-3s.

First, I think the important things are number 1 and number 1 and number 2.
It would be better to know the cause of PFS, but I also know that it is difficult to do so right now. So I’m trying to treat the current symptoms well.

Thank you. If you know any other ways to help, please write something.

1 Like

Ive been looking at something here.
Bacteria strain 35624 might be helping with my dry eyes and light sensitivity.
Not sure yet, but ive talked about this pretty extensively and have gone back and forth in my mind with some thoughts about this and how it could work.

A formulation comprising Bifidobacteria infantis 35624 in an amount to induce the expression of retinaldehyde dehydrogenase (RALDH) and a substrate that provides a source of retinal which is metabolised to &\-trans retinoic acid by RALDH.

RALDH2 might be the major retinal dehydrogenase in the choroid

You’d maybe be looking at retinoic acid metabolism in the gut contributing to RA serum and various tissue levels. Also as a clearance pathway of increased retinol storage, which appears to be more toxic.
Basically vitamin a regulation that Accutane (in my case) might have had an impact on.
idk.

DHEA eye drops have been suggested as a post-drug dry eye treatment in some articles: