The Post-finasteride Syndrome: Clinical Manifestation of Drug-Induced Epigenetics Due to Endocrine Disruption

i cannot find the full study :frowning:

Wow, I just saw this. This man is the doctor who prescribed me finasteride. I remember the conversation with him:
-Fortunately now there is a remedy for hair loss that works very good.
-Really? And does it have any side effect?
-No, not at all. There could be minor annoyances, but even if you had them, they would disappear if you stop the treatment.

He is probably the most respected dermatologist in the area of Barcelona and appears often on Catalan public TV (the same tv that, on the other hand, made a great documentary about the side effects of finasteride). I remember that in one of his appearances on TV he insisted that any treatment for hair loss that was external wouldn’t probably improve the hair loss. It wouldn’t surprise me at all that he received money by Merck.

I sent him a message telling him my story but never received an answer.

I need to visit him one day and show him the evidence I have, he is becoming a scary pro-finasteride star.

1 Like

Regarding this, I am still surprised at how my mother has been on and off from SSRIs for years and still hasn’t had a single side effect from them, not while taking them, not after stopping them. Probably that’s one of the reasons she has so much trouble believeing what I say.