The Persistent Effects of 5a-Reductase Inhibitors Used in the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia on Men's Health

:joy:

I really wonder where all the more significant findings are that were promised to us many months ago? Did Dr. Khera’s cat eat them?

I.e., part one of the baylor study, just like @MOONCHILD said. Or are we to believe that Baylor wants to publish 3 parts??

1 Like

Is this a somewhat criptive way of saying this abstract is one part, and the other more significant part (epigenome) will also be released, and I assume, later? I get this part above is not what was previously anounced long ago, but still, this is exactly the 2 part story @MOONCHILD was talking about. He said, first some irrelavant part comes out, and 2ndly the epigenome part. This seems to be exactly what is happening here, with the study above being the irrelevant one. I mean no offence by this btw, just want things clear, since u seem to have more information on this then we do.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the stupid question, but why is the epigenome part so important? What will it give us?

It would potentially pinpoint specifically what and where the cause of PFS is as well as give us an idea of a targeted treatment class to implement.

3 Likes