SURVEY - everyone please post!

1. NUMBER MONTHS OF USING PROPECIA? 3 years
  2. DOSE? 1-1,25 mg
  3. AGE? was 25, turned 28
  4. NUMBER OF MONTHS FOR NORMAL SEXUAL FUNCTION TO OCCUR AFTER DISCONTINUING THE USE OF PROPECIA? (IF YOU HAVE NOT RECOVERED, PLEASE PUT N/A) N/A. Libido loss, still present after 5-6 months.

Started at 22 now at 37… its been a long time…

1.) exactly 80 days

2.) 1.25 mg

3.) took at age 24, i am now 26

4.) some things seems to be slightly better, but overall my condition seems to be getting progressively worse, with the mental sides being by far the toughest to live with

1. Not months. Days. That’s right. 1 day.
  1. 1.25
  2. 24
  3. N/A. I have been working tirelessly to defeat this. My sexual function seems to improve for stretches and then regress for other periods. Best result so far is using high intensity weight lifting once a week and then eating a lot afterwards. I think this is probably the result of a testosterone increase.

wheres the poll?

1. 48
  2. 1mg for first year, 1.25mg for 3 yrs
  3. 40 when started
  4. N/A (not recovered) 2 years since quit.
  1. 3 months first time,after a gap of 10 months 5mg second time (1.25mg each week for 4 weeks)
  2. 26-27
  3. Entered PFS 3 weeks after stopping the 4th pill…ED, Loss of libido, Chronic Insomnia, Fatigue, Cognitive Impairement and suicidal thoughts.
  1. NUMBER MONTHS OF USING PROPECIA? 6 Years.
  2. DOSE? 1.25 mg.
  3. AGE? Began at 21, Stopped at 26, now am 28.
  4. NUMBER OF MONTHS FOR NORMAL SEXUAL FUNCTION TO OCCUR AFTER DISCONTINUING THE USE OF PROPECIA? (IF YOU HAVE NOT RECOVERED, PLEASE PUT N/A) N/A. Still have loss of spontaneous erections completely, libido loss, ejaculation problems.
  1. 8-10 weeks dont really remember when I quit exactly
    2)0.5 mg
  2. Age 23 started/quit now 24 about 15 months off
  3. Seen some recovery after some pituitary boosting treatment. I excercise a lot and eat healthy which was contributed to sexual recovery. Mentally I feel really messed up like im not sure what attracts me anymore. I think before I took the drug I was bisexual but I was strongly conflicted now it seems like the other way around where im more attracted to very specific men.
  1. 3yrs. stopped 2006(no issue) started again jan 2012 (7days)
  2. .6mg (i used proscar)
  3. 35 y/o
  4. did not fully recover specially changes in penis(soft,narrowing,wrinkling, more veins) still have tinnitus for 2yrs. wished i’ve never restarted.
  1. 3weeks to 4 weeks
  2. 1mg (Finasteride generis)
  3. Started and quitted at the age 27 / 3 months off
  4. N/A, fluctuating
  1. 6/7 months
  2. 1 mg
  3. 38 when started
  4. N/A Full hypogonadism, unable to respond to testosterone treatment 18+ months later
  1. NUMBER MONTHS OF USING PROPECIA?
  2. DOSE?
  3. AGE?
  4. NUMBER OF MONTHS FOR NORMAL SEXUAL FUNCTION TO OCCUR AFTER DISCONTINUING THE USE OF PROPECIA? (IF YOU HAVE NOT RECOVERED, PLEASE PUT N/A)
  1. Nine years
  2. 1mg
  3. 37
  4. Off the pill two months body recover just fine THEN CRASHED
    15 MONTHS LATER THREE MONTHS BODY SEXUAL MIND PFS COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR THEN CAME BACK. FUCKED UP EVER CENTS REALLY REALLY BAD

Hey man just seeing if ure are still really , really bad??? or have u recovered

1. 2 years
  2. 0,7mg/day
  3. 20-22 yo.
  4. 9 months= 90% recovered from non-sexual symptoms ; 60% recovered from sexual symptoms.
  1. NUMBER MONTHS OF USING PROPECIA?
  2. DOSE?
  3. AGE?
  4. NUMBER OF MONTHS FOR NORMAL SEXUAL FUNCTION TO OCCUR AFTER DISCONTINUING THE USE OF PROPECIA? (IF YOU HAVE NOT RECOVERED, PLEASE PUT N/A)
  1. 3 months 2010, 3 weeks 2013
  2. 1mg
  3. 35
  4. N/A
  1. 2 days
  2. 1mg, I cutted the pill in two and took one each day.
  3. 25
  4. N/A

60 months

Fucked now for 3 years

Every year that goes by I did worse

1 - 7 days only (testes numb painful on day 6)
2 - 1mg
3 - 40
4 - NA

Why will you delete this?

Can you post the details of the post again?

Thank you

Luis