suicide

It looks like the NHS is going to be using shock wave therapy to treat depression and anxiety. The device they trialed is called alpha-stim. This is probably the best way right now to treat suicidal thoughts that come from depression.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sh … on-7906206

hra.nhs.uk/news/research-sum … m-aid-ces/

What do you mean?
Are you better or worst after the clomid???

I’m going through the same shit is hell.

Wished I could tell ya it gets better…Not much for me…The mental sides are all that have improved…The physical is worses than ever I just looked back at this thread since you posted…I am up 100lbs now horrible fluid gain…No energy, breathing difficulties, much better in mornings than at night…I went on a protocol of clomid, trt but to be honest the mental sides improved more after I started eating baking soda weekly…

Horrible damage this has done to the body all I don’t understand you would think with this much change and damage to your endocrine system they would have atleast pin pointed the culprit by now…

1 Like

Guys. Wanna give an update as I have received many PMs on how I am doing recently…

My sex drive is back 95%… my mental state is doing well too. I say I have depression thought once twice a month. Keeping myself busy really help. If you have issues with depression. Remember to keep yourself busy, and dont stay at home.

6 Likes

What helped you recover?

1 Like

Curious on that as well!

Whoever banned this guy, please undo the act. We need to hear him. We can ban him again after he talks, lmao.

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean @Cooper, ? He isn’t banned or silenced.

1 Like

His name is soft grey? Isn’t that means banned or long time non-poster.

Just a coincidence that the color is similar to the “banned” shade of gray.

There will be text indicating that a member is banned if you click on their profile.

1 Like

No.i wasnt banned. I wasn’t visiting the forum since I was not really suffering anymore, I did get an email from propeciahelp, and checked out the forum again and notice a few years ago I made some posts about my suffering from propecia. Wow. What a couple of years difference it made.

I am a very logical person. Yes. The drug really made me suffered.greatly mentally, like I said, my sex drive is back. I love looking at boobs and butts again…

As for depression and anxiety. Try to go on youtube and look up all the great things and places you can go to in the world. If you commit suicide, what do you really gaining? There are many people suffers much more than you do and still staying strong.

Also if you took propecia for hair like I did. You can get a hair transplant for $1600 in turkey, look at Elon musk’s hair transplant, thats fue… he looks great.

Also I now use hair concealer. And most ppl dont even notice my hairloss.

Good luck. Get out there and make a difference in your life…there is light at the end of the tunnel.

4 Likes

Good to hear you have gotten better! Did you take anything during recovery or did time heal you?

2 Likes

Everyone has to know for themselves whether it’s worth living as half a man/human.
I can have sex, and I’m probably better off than most in this forum. But it feels pathetic in contrast to before. It has nothing more sensual, just mechanical. What is a life worth, without being able to feel something like love, being able to get drunk , don’t be able to be social?
With constant pain in the prostate, a scrotum and a libido of a 100 year old?
It is not life, it is exist.
I have lost so much because of depression, at some point it is enough.
The last wretched rest was taken from me now. My goals, my dreams, my passion … everything is now meaningless.
All because I fell ill because of a sick society and ended up with these pills.
It’s so cynical…

10 Likes

I had a fantastic life before this man I was travelling the world but my head was itching like crazy, every damn day and the oil would just pour from it even after washing it’d be greasy again within an hour. Honestly, I wouldn’t have minded if I lost my hair like a normal human but I wasn’t, there used to be 500 odd hairs in the showers and I got that freaked out that I’d start counting them individually they were literally everywhere. I then went to a dermatologist who did a scalp biopsy and found calcification, fibrosis and inflammation so my DHT levels were clearly off the charts and this meant my face was always moisturized, I never had a wrinkle, I’m now covered in the them and my face has aged considerably and my skin tone turned grayish. Man it just feels like I was set up to take this drug, I knew about the sides beforehand even this website but I stupidly read about micro dosing as a safe way and I said if I felt anything unusual I’d go off of it. The state and price that I have to pay is inhuman, physically disabled, mentally disabled and sexually disabled is this the price a man has to pay for taking one pill? It’s beyond me and you’re right it’s hard to see anything positive in this regard. I told my doctor that I’d be happy if I was diagnosed with Cancer compared to this at least I’d know in my head that I can at least try to fight it and if I make it out to the other side my life would be back again and I could go on living and making memories. Now I’m just another stat on Merck’s list.

5 Likes

Suicide is the last way for me.

1 Like

It couldn’t really be anything else.

7 Likes

It IS worth living and keep surviving however bad are the circumstances right now. Help IS on the way unstoppably in the upcoming future. Hang in there

1 Like

Can you please elaborate? What kind of help?

1 Like

Help in the form of learning maximum about this condition - and that opens door to understanding what solutions may be applied safely to heal. Acknowledgment of the Syndrome plays a huge boosting role in all this as well and that is moving forward unstoppably too, even these days already. Research of the Syndrome, even unrelated research (e.g. prostate cancer research in which billions are poured) that may basically anytime open door to the universal cure once we learn all the mechanisms behind the Syndrome and what can be used. There are other things as well that boost the chances for the universal answer. So the future doesnt look all dark at all - even when it may understandably feel so because of the everyday suffering. But it is important to survive and wait for solutions, things are really moving and the future is simply unstoppable. And so in the sense of all this it isnt even accurate to say cure is possible soonest only after 10+ years - because it may come along earlier when including all these factors. There may be things already out there to help but speaking of solution that is universal, safe, not risky and reliable for the whole spectrum of sufferers - it is best to let the science do the job. And it IS on the way

2 Likes