study for finasteride effects using animal model.

I have sent email to pfsfoundation and waiting for answer from them. I am scared if they don’t show the interest then it will hard. because the university has asked to make the request officially. This is the hardest part.
Any of us can collect money. each of us woul tell on the forum that how much has he donated so that every member can see it is transparent. I want to make it clear I will not collect any money. Someone trustworthy should take the responsibility.
Or maybe pfsfoundaton will agree to support and none of us will have to do.

The only true study will be the one when they ban Fin and we get to see how many people around the world crash from taking this poison. It will be like a conscious awakening. If Merck said that Fin side effects are found in 2% of patients, given that we know they lied about their research I’m guessing it will be more. When the PFS Foundation was set up my initial thought was that those involved knew this drug was going to fuck up a lot more people than the few registered here. There are many more guys dealing with PFS in some form or another but have no idea why because this condition hasn’t gone mainstream. Lots of guys suffer from Low T for many years and their Dr’s say it’s all in their heads and there’s nothing wrong with them. Once the lawsuits start kicking off and media sources get hold of this more guys will start to figure shit out and that will mean more funding for the Foundation etc.

andyuk I cant agree more. I think only 2% don’t get sides from 5ARs the rest 98% get sides.

pfsfoundation is not interested in the study.
I don’t find resources to pay for the study.
I am going to request the university to cancel the study. I think this was a good opportunity to know more about the nature of the damage caused by the fin. Unfortunately we are going to lose it. I have not used Fin but still was trying to help you guys.

I had PFS for years but i didn’t know it. I thought i had latent assexality and CFS. Who would know that a cosmetic herb or medication would fuck u up?

I bet there is 100,000 men out there who saw a dr after their PFS crash and are on SSRI and seeing psychologists for their full blown pfs

In mice there is an identified and mitochondrial toxic metabolite that doesn’t exist in humans…

Finasteride metabolism is not the same accross species.

That could be the reason