Story of Spstriken

I took only 2000 IU vitamin D3 and it made me worse.
Anyway thank you.

you can try with low dose like 500 and then slowly up your dose.
When I started VitD3 9 years ago, many people here and on other forums opposed me for VitD3. Initially for many days I was shaky about VitD3 use. you know when you think negative ,you feel negative. This was my case. But I am happy I did not listen to anyone and did what I thought was better.

1 Like

Its just a matter of time. People will acknowledge that vit D3 is the best treatment of PFS. Just wait and see.

Sounds funny considering nearly everyone here has already tried VitDā€¦ It is not a cure whatsoever. Its just a vitaminā€¦ no offense.

I never claimed it to be a cure. I always say it is a treatment. In fact there is no such thing as cure. It is your body which cures itself, if it cannot, then no medicine can fix it. For example diabetes, you can never cure it, you have to treat it. Only viral or bacterial illnesses can be cured. Medical science is far behind where it can fix a-viral or a-becteiral illnesses.

1 Like

It sounds like I am the lucky one and the rest are unlucky ones, which is not true. I am certain Vit D3 has not been tried yet to its fullest potential here. If I can benefit then why not others.
I also fast daily for 10 -12 hours. When I say fast then it means total abstinence. I think fasting is also very helpful.

1 Like

Heyy @spstriken I was reading through your story, where I found you have very similar sides to mine, and you also placed as your most terrible complaint the chronic fatigue you got.
I have the same main issue (beside many others) and i wanted to ask if it has gotten better over the long years? Did you gain your energy back?

Thanks so much

He is a Saw P case like me

Are you a saw p or Fin case ?

Fin by Merck and Dohme :wink:

Spstrickenā€™s blood 3b-adiol was 7.0 NG/ML (4.0-20.2) in 2013.

My blood 3b-adiol in 2013 was 3.7 NG/ML and still is

We are both Saw P

Scaredoutofmymindā€™s blood 3b-adiol was 13.1 NG/ML in 2013 and he is fin

It appears that low or lowish 3b-adiol may be a trend in Saw P cases . We would need another Saw P case to get tested to see if the trend continues

Itā€™s expensive but itā€™s an investment in our own future

Im also a SP case. Is a chance for a recovery/improvement dependent of usage SP or Fin. or the chances for both same?

I think that if we could continue to establish a trend in low or lowish 3b-adiol in Saw P-PFS cases this would be a good start.

If you google 3b-adiol you can read about how this neurosteriod is a potent estrogen receptor beta agonist. Estrogen receptor beta specifically. There are two estrogen receptors. Beta and alpha

I know that I have been flagged low in 3b-adiol since 2013. I know that when I agonize the estrogen receptors with hops extract I get noticeable improvement in erections. If you research hops extract you will see itā€™s a estrogen receptor agonist

I think that this is a path that we as Saw P cases should explore further starting with getting more saw P cases tested for this metabolite

Interestingly the handful of saw P cases I am aware of on another forum all get better when they increase estrogen and worse when they decrease estrogen. 5 of us saw P-PFS cases so far in total get worse when we lower estrogen and better when we increase estrogen

The other 4 saw P cases on the other forum have not had their 3b-adiol tested yet. Itā€™s expensive so itā€™s hard to get people to do it

Here is the link to a sample report if you are willing to have the test done. So far I have paid to have this test done twice. Once in 2013 and once more recently. I have spent about $3500USD on running diagnostics tests. This is less then $200 if you do this

1 Like

So is it possible to increase our estrogen levels for long time?
And you are still using the hops extract or is it harmful for a long term usage ?

I donā€™t have solid answers to these questions yet. I canā€™t say that I know for a fact that hops extract has no long term risks associated with ingesting approximately 1000-2000 MGā€™s daily the amount I need to get results. Hops extract is in beerā€¦

Would I run it for extended periods of time?probable notā€¦ Iā€™m on my third trial of hops extract currently. My first experiment was 30 days ranging from 500-3000 MGā€™s daily

My second experiment got cut short only after about a week because I relapsed into insomnia which I had 80 percent cured. I donā€™t think the hops extract crashed me though. I think it was numerous other things I was taking that crashed me

The best honest answer I can provide is increasing estrogen is a path to explore further for us Saw P cases and there are many different ways we could experiment with increasing estrogen. Hops extract was just the safest and cheapest way I could come up with for my first round of experiments

Also hops extract is a estrogen receptor alpha agonist

If we are low in 3b-adiol what we may want to do is find a agonist of the estrogen receptor beta receptor (Erb receptor) to take as an experiment. Because 3b-adiol is a potent Erb agonist that I know personally Iā€™m flagged low in blood in

Estradiol is needed for normal male sexual function. You can google it and watch you tube videos on it

Ok thanks already for all the information. I will visit tomorrow my Endo. and talk with him about it. I think it will also include some tests, which could give me more information about what is wrong with me. But Iā€™ve seen your symptoms and they are almost same to my (ED,insomnia, digestion problems).

When did you take the saw P?
For how long ?
Did your symptoms start while on or off the saw P?

Do you get all the sexual sides ā€¦ the loss of sensation? Poor orgasm? Reduced and poor ejaculate volume? Or just the ED?

What supplements/drugs/diets have you tried to treat

Your endo will most likely not order you a meridian valley testosterone metabolites test because itā€™s for research purposes only. And I canā€™t imagine your insurance ever paying for it. Still push for as many hormone tests from your endo as possible but donā€™t expect metabolite testing. Merdian valley lab will sell you one though and instruct you on how to get it done and where to go to have your blood drawn

I took the SP 2 month ago and stopped 1 dec. 2020. I know itā€™s still not long time ago, but since that time just my muscle twitches improved and are almost gone and my diarrhoea, but I still fell no hunger and my stomache make weird sounds. The ED and insomnia also didnā€™t improved.
I took the SP for 5 days (400mg per day).
I realized at the last (fifth) day of usage that my ED was present and my semen was watery. Additionally I had that night also the first time insomnia and slept just around 4 hour.
My ED included at the beginning watery semen, hard to get an erection and also to maintain, my erection was not so hard like pre SP, a Hard flaccid when itā€™s not erect. The watery semen improved already and almost resolved.
My orgasm and sensation are still normal like pre SP.
My main problems are that i just get an erection with manuel stimulation and that I can not keep it. And when semi erect it also have a curve to left side.
I tried no supplements/diets/drugs yet. I will wait until the end of third month first.
I just use medicine who help me to fall asleep right now, to get some hour (3-6) of sleep.
Yes I will take all tests I will get and can share my results.
And sorry for my English Iā€™m not a native speaker.

Our experience is similar with stomach making weird sounds while in it. The way the sexual sides came on our experience sounds similar .

The good news is for you did not get the worst of the sexual sides with the loss of sensitivity and poor orgasm. Watery Sperm already corrected itself. The erection issues will probable correct over time for you if you already seen improvements in this short of a time with other sides.

Good luck at the endo to tomorrow. Please update with how it goes. It sounds like you are going to recover so maybe you are a good case to not take any risks with taking anything and see if things continue to get better on its own

here is update.
I have improved a little over time but I am not like pre-SP any more. Yes I still get tired quickly. Unlike normal people my recovery time from fatigue is longer. My stomach is very huge and very noticeable . My colon has constant inflammation. Pre- SP I was very lean. My stomach still keeps making weird noises. I also have got gas issues. I have stopped Gluten completely because I feel after eating wheat my whole body gets swollen. Wheat also makes me run to washroom all of a sudden with explosive diarrhea. I also feel I have aged much faster. My beard is now almost 95% grey and my older brothers look younger. But I have accepted this all. The side effects from 5AR are undiscovered and un-understandable by many people and medical science. You will have to live with it. You will have to shape your life to make your life easier. There is no magic pill and I donā€™t think there would ever be. This is what I do
1- Daily walk, two to three times (2 km is enough)
2- Gluten free diet
3- Vitamin D

Walk is the most important part. Without walk nothing works. Even Vitamin D or gluten free diet does not bring good effects.

1 Like

Hey brother

Glad to hear you are doing pretty good ā€¦

Keep up the walks and that vitamin D !

Iā€™m on another forum where myself and a few other Saw P-PFS cases get worse when we inhibit estrogen and better when we increase it

We think Saw p may have a slightly different mechanism of action compared to fin

Remember back in 2013 we got that test done?

Well our 3b-diol is lowish . Yours is lowish . Mine flagged low. We are both saw P cases. Vincent originally recommend that test because he had a theory that 3b-diol was high in PFS. We seen that ours was low and disregarded his theory. But all these years later after looking at it in a different way that low 3b-diol may have been telling us something potentially significant for our cases

Scaredoutofmymindā€™s 3b-diol was a lot higher then ours and heā€™s regular PFS from fin

3b-diol is a potent estrogen receptor beta agonist . This is a possible pattern I want to explore further if any other Saw P Guys are willing to have the test done.

Iā€™m attempting to source 3b-diol from a lab that makes it for in vitro experiments and ingest it to see what happenedā€™s. If I can get it Iā€™m going to start very low dose in order to minimize the risk as much as possible. If we have any other Saw P soldiers on this forum in either Canada or US please join this experiment and pay to get the test done