Story from Poland

I think vitamine d3, e, k1 combo brings me to a livable level lately. I can be emotional while watching a motion picture, but not from music itself - FUCK. Also what follows are non existent orgasms, no contractions, just feel the buildup. I wonder if I can somehow fix this. I’ve had at least 2 recovery windows where I could feel music, I wonder if it was from any of the supplements I was taking. Perhaps it was gut related?

I don’t know whether this is everybody’s experience here, but if I listen to music I can feel like there is something that really wants to happen my brain, but it doesn’t. Like someone that wants to shout, but has no voice. Do you guys have the same?

Also I get super sleepy if I eat a moderate ammounts of sweets. Is that (very) bad?

Also I have this weird feeling in the right top part of my brain. Almost like a pressure/tingling/numb feeling you have after you have cut out blood flow to your hand by lying on it. It isn’t very strong. Probably very bad.

1 Like

Curious thing. I can laugh to the point of my stomach hurting, but no oxytocin from music. Still a movie can make ma experience some emotions or perhaps emotion. Also dopamine/motivation is low still.

Yea, that sounds familiar.

1 Like

2 last days were very good, I was back to myself, including enjoyment from music. Bad thing I was constipated as hell. Today I was myself to the point that the testosterone anger/irritability came back, but I took gut relaxing rx pill from gastroenterologist to do something about the constipation. Good news, it relived the constipation almost instantly, bad news my mood really tanked plus I got sleepy. What is this? Anybody knows how to fix the gut, but not destroy everything else at the same time? I really need to be myself again.

BTW. Today I woke up at 8.30 not stupid 5 or 6 God bless. I hope this tablet washes up pretty quickly and I could go back to me being be. I thought those improvements I had were to the d,e,k1,alcar combo, I hope they were not because of constipation itself. Will update in some days.

Slowly recovering from this weird crash. Music is still good. Weird thin is that I get sleepy and have low energy right after meals (especially big ones).

1 Like

I have went from zombie like feeling in the morning to feeling good, got sleepy for an hour after meal, the went back to feeling good. I have drank 1 cup of kefir before dinner, plus I did drink 2 cups before sleep and now its 3 o’clock am and I still cannot fall asleep and my heart rate is up(pfs normal for me is being dead at 10-11pm and falling asleep immediately). I hope I wont go through something similar to my first crash because 2 cups of kefir. I think it can be catastrophic.
Note to self: gut is important in my pfs, overdoing things is bad.

Nope, that was 500% B12 from energy drink. I hope I didn’t do anything irreversible. Also my skin is getting number in specific places and dry mouth returned.
Cyanocobalamin was the b12

When I got to bed I almost felt asleep, but resisted that, then I could not go to sleep no matter what. Also my bp is supposedly low now.
I drank also pepsi with sugar before this. I shouldn’t have.
Also I took pill Taurine and then taurine was in monster. God, what crashed me then?
Next to insomnia I have emotional flatness again, world looks weird.

Tactile sensation is diminished over the body and the crash is sexual too. I think I might turn ito a severe case soon. Emotions are non existent, there is no feeling to the world again. I might have messed up severely. The best day of pfs was followed by the worst
I think this crash is driven by acetylcholine as my first crash

Good news the crash have faded after 1 day thank god. Sleep back to pfs normal. Left me with a little number skin I hope nothing more was damaged.
Edit. Was feeling great in the morning now boom, weird feeling. Hope insomnia doesn’t come back.

My crash was probably induced by too much vitamine k plus caffeine from pepsi and energy drink. The numb feeling were caused by that also I assume.

After some reading taurine, vit e and k all lower blood pressure and caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. So that must have lowered blood flow in the brain and nervous system. Curious is that brought back the original crash symptoms. If this makes sense then it could potentially be useful in figuring out pfs pathology.

Another person who completely recovered emotionally during a cold. This must be one of the clues to PFS. I mean that the body, mind, and sex can all be affected by the cold. It’s amazing.