Sports with the #lads

Warriors are in trouble. Kings just look better. Dynasty is over.

Kings are shooting 7/34 from three and still rolling. This is bad news for the warriors.

1 Like

Ya 7 games looks likely. Home team wins every game. And ya Draymond better get suspended for that lol. I know Sabonis grabbed his leg first but the stomp was outrageous. Draymond been doing this garbage for years.

The kings clutch time dominance this year has been nuts. Fox is such a big time killer in clutch spots. These guys have been playing and winning close games all year.

Jordan Poole probably got PTSD looking at that stomp :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No kawhi tonight…wow

1 Like

Welp, Embiid got injured which i figured would happen sooner or later. What i did NOT expect, was that the Sixers would secure the first sweep of the playoffs. We stand no chance in the second round w/o Embiid though :confused:

Agreed. I usually hate “dirty player” narratives for similar reasons that i hate usually hate “playoff choker” narratives, but with Draymond it’s true. Too many guys kicked and eyes gouged throughout the years. He’s not doing dirty shit every game obviously, but his track record is far longer than most others’.

1 Like

Malik Monk a killer…wow

1 Like

Lakers are making the finals. No doubt in my mind. I think they could win the championship this year. The roster is so deep and they have two superstars. Nobody in the west is beating them.

Suns really aren’t that great. Their role players are horrible and if the clippers had kawhi they definitely would win that series. Suns didn’t look special at all.

But despite them not looking great I am still certain that the suns will beat the Nuggets in 6 games. Kd and Booker will expose Jokic’s defense and will get whatever they want from the mid range all series long. Jokic is going to get cooked.

I really hope we can see a suns/lakers WCF.

I shoulda known the suns were garbage after how much they struggled with the clippers even after kawhi went down lmao

Crazy performance from Curry yesterday. Holy smokes!

Round 2 predictions:

Lakers in 6
Nuggets in 6 (I’ve lost all faith in the suns)
Celtics in 5 (embiid out)

Heat/Knicks is hard to call due to butlers injury. Have to see what happens there.

I think the lakers are objectively just better than the warriors. Lakers have more star power with lebron/ad and their overall roster/bench is just superior. Rui, Vanderbilt, Schroeder, and Beasley are just better than the warriors’ role players. Warriors do have home court though which makes it interesting.

Nuggets should win the series against the suns in 6 games. Suns just have zero production from anyone outside their top 3. That bench is horrific. Booker and Kd can only do so much. This team is not a legit contender and really should have lost to the Clippers if not for the clippers injuries.

Sixers/Celtics should be an easy 5 game win for the Celtics if Embiid is hurt.

1 Like

Tough break for the Bucks, eh? Messed up my whole bracket

I don’t really know anything about how the Heat and Knicks match up. My gut was to expect the Heat to win just because they have Jimmy but he’s injured now so who knows, but then again, so is Randle. I’ve heard that the Knicks match up better with the Celtics and have had their number this season, so I guess I’ll be cheering for them. A Knicks Cinderella story would be pretty cool actually.

I’m still fairly confident in Denver beating Phoenix, but I think Phoenix can make it a tough series. Emphasis on can I’m not saying it’ll definitely happen

I have no idea who to pick in LAL vs GSW but I’ll be cheering for the Warriors.
Fuck the Lakers. Always.

2 Likes

i have to keep editing my posts and deleting them because someone can easily dox me based off my comments :smiley: :rofl:

bracket updates:

warriors vs lakers - lakers
sixers vs celtics- sixers
knicks vs heat - knicks
suns vs nuggets - nuggets

1 Like

Lakers looking dominant just like I thought they would. This team is going to the finals.

Suns got a big win last night to get back into the series. KD/Booker having to combine for 70 points a night in order to win isn’t going to be realistic though.

Boston has a pretty free path to the finals as well. I don’t see anyone beating them in the east.

Lakers/Celtics finals is on the horizon.

Nuggets are going to the finals imo

Deep roster and very disciplined

Although the chances are lower now, I expect the warriors to win tonight and close out the series in game 7 which is a change from my lakers pick on the series

Lakers dominant win tonight. Been saying it for a while now. I really don’t see anyone in the NBA beating the Lakers.

The Lakers are clearly the best team in the NBA. No other team has two bonafide superstars along with a deep roster filled with great role players and defenders.

Boston matches up well but Tatum just isn’t on that superstar level and the team is prone to choking.

Nuggets have no shot against the Lakers. That series is going to be easy for the Lakers. Lakers in 5 or 6 games max.

Nuggets don’t have the paint defense for AD and Lebron. Lakers have the clear advantage here. Two superstars to the Nuggets one superstar. And lakers also have the deeper team. Lakers also have championship pedigree with lebron/AD.

Nuggets only advantage is home court other than that they are going to get bullied.

I got nuggets in 5 vs lakers

Sixers Celtics is so hard to call because both teams literally jack up 3s all game or drive in the paint and flop

Seriously it’s just a lame coin toss at this point on which team just happens to get hot

Heat have surprised me the most and I think they can make it a tough series for either sixers or Celtics

1 Like

If sixers win game 7 on the road I would be absolutely shocked.

I agree with Miami. Miami can definitely beat Boston and I would take them over the Sixers. Boston/Philly has more talent but both of those teams are just mentally weak and poor coaching with the Sixers.

I really wish Miami had another star for Butler to play with. He deserves a championship.

Another point with the Lakers, they have never lost a playoff series with healthy AD/Lebron. This Lakers team is significantly better than the bubble team in 2020.

1 Like

AD has been a cheat code for the lakers no doubt but that team is not as disciplined as the nuggets imo

And I don’t think they’re as deep as the nuggets either:

Reggie Jackson doesn’t even get minutes and he can drop 20 easy money

also, nuggets defense is solid af. I’m really skeptical about jokic’s so called terrible defense just because he doesn’t block shots. That team has length and size with MPJ, brown, Gordon.

These boys are tough and fully loaded to bring it every night

But on the flip side I don’t put it past lebron to figure them out and make the most of the lakers. Just not probable imo. Then again I thought wolves would upset the nuggets and either way I’ll probably update after game 1

1 Like

going to pencil in Celtics winning this series before the game starts. dont care who wins personally

hopefully it goes to game 7 in a last second clincher

1 Like

Butler is unreal lmao

I’m sorry for doubting him

1 Like

Butler is a monster. He really deserves a ring.

I was dead wrong about the Lakers. I really thought they would be in the Finals. I cannot believe they got swept. Every game was close and was there to be won but the Nuggets just made all the big shots and plays.

Jamal Murray and Jokic are killers in the clutch. The shot making from those two was incredible. Lakers on the other hand were horrible in crunch time. LeBron really had some questionable shot selection in a few of the games.