Sorghum is a 5-Alpha Reductase Inducer

I found that many said that Sorghum is promoter of DHT, really ?

Yes it does promote DHT…

From what source and where is the study that support that table.?

I found this other study where the table come from, but this study contradict the first study that I posted
here said that sorghum increased DHT…

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Warintorn_Ruksiriwanich/publication/251603402_5a-Reductase_type_1_inhibition_of_Oryza_sativa_bran_extract_prepared_by_supercritical_carbon_dioxide_fluid/links/59fab9e9458515d20c7d86a5/5a-Reductase-type-1-inhibition-of-Oryza-sativa-bran-extract-prepared-by-supercritical-carbon-dioxide-fluid.pdf

What is the true?

Wait, linoleic acid is found in so many plants and nuts. Wtf, I can’t eat any nuts or plant oils unless I want to keep sleeping for only 3 hours at a time?

It’s the same story. Seems like sorghum worsens symptoms for some people here, including someone who reported getting severe post-fin insomnia again, while others find improvements. 22 search results for “sorghum” + “worse” vs 27 search results for “sorghum” + “better.”

The point it is not if it is worse or better, the point is to know what it is, a alpha reductase inhibitor or a DHT promoter?

So will be able to understand why some get better and why some get bad.
example Creatine is a promoter and many get better others get worse, maybe it is a dosage problem.
like tribulus, dosage mater
What it should be interesting to know is because, if really is a promoter, the mechanism of action probably is different of creatine.

Yeah, I know. But who knows why some people improve while others worsen to different self treatments. Is it a dosage issue or different types of PFS or both or something more?

How do you guys sorghum? Boil the grains?

This is my experience with sorghum… my beard grows fast and thicker, eyebrows are flairing a little… My beard gets thicker when I’m consuming sorghum grains and I know the differences in the thickness of the stubbles.

I replace my rice with sorghum.

I notice increase of morning erection/week but not libido… I’m retaking my sorghum after abstaining for 7 weeks. When I stopped, the beard grew normal… Morning erections are not so frequent as opposed to when I’m consuming.

The first time that I got Shorgum I got a lot of morning erections, but it doesnt affect much more I dont know why.