Some persistent sides and i need a little help

Hi guys!

long story short the drug fucked me up too a bit. I quitted 25 days ago. My problems isn’t as huge as for some of y’all and i feel for you because of that cuz it’s a pretty bad experinece and i need a little help.

So my only problem is ofc sexual, erections and sensitivity is fine other then the thoughness(i think it’s improving but not sure ) and the biggest fucking problem is that i cant hold an erection to save my life. Like i get hard and when action time coming with my gf it’s just get’s a little softer and i can’t penetrate for shit. This was the 4th time it happened and i’m starting to get a little anxious about it. Can y’all help me what should i do to improve this situation ?

Hi Unfazed,

Since it’s only been 25 days off and your problems appear to be minor now (relatively speaking), I would give it a couple of weeks before I started worrying. It’s possible that Finasteride has temporarily disrupted your hormones and things will come back into place quite soon, and it’s also possible that your anxiety is contributing to the situation. If I were you, I’d take care of myself, eat a healthy diet, keep things stable and check in again in a few weeks unless the situation gets much worse. Don’t worry, you’re most likely fine as PFS appears to be quite rare. :slight_smile:

thanks dude, i think the anxiety thing is real , but i never ever experienced this shit. I just can’t imagine how some of y’all feel because of that asshole pill because even if my problems are little compared to most on this site, and btw that fucking pill didn’t so shit for my hair either…

Please wait up to 90 days. Most people recover when they stop the medicine. Please relax.
( ㅇ ㅅㅇ)b

Again it’s also possible your hormones are a bit out of balance at the moment as well. Give it some time, don’t think about it, don’t take Finasteride/Minoxidil/SSRIs/Isotretinoin or any of the drugs/supplements that are speculated to cause this disease. Although it’s incredibly unlikely that you’re predisposed to it, why risk your health?

I’d give anything to get rid of this problem honestly, and it’s really hard to comprehend how bad it can get.