Single Accutane pill and ED

I think if a normal healthy person do some blood tests they will get these slight abnormalities. It’s normal in my opinion. Our case is not related to blood hormone levels. Problem is elsewhere.

2 Likes

I’m so pissed for what happened to you!

if I won’t find a cure in about 3 years, there will be only one option for me to get out from this misery.I know that lots of people got much worse complications than mine, but loss of sexual drive and impotence is just killing my interest to life. Its not only about sex, but mostly it is about the energy that was making me alive.

3 Likes

This is fucking me too. I am not as strong as you buddy.

Do you have also fatigue and energy loss slick? I never got energy loss, but i do get sexual side effects. Many times in my life i felt very tired and unmotivated for the things i love. But they probably unrelated to the drug i used 4 years ago. Are you trying to say that your sexual side effects also affects your energy levels or do you imply that your ‘‘crash’’ also made you a tired and sleepy person?? (you woke up one morning with your tired ‘‘crash’’ body and sexual side effects? Or is it developed after the crash?)

note: What are you gonna do after 3 years? Proviron or steroids? I think the last option is some steroids or heavy things like that.

i have energy to do things, but I lost motivation for everything. its like world becoming all grey but at the moments of recovery the colors are returning for a while. I think the total absence of libido is responsible for this, and of course the fact that I have ED affecting my confidence and i forced to shut my social life. But in general I don’t feel tired and sleepy after crashes. But probably have light apathy to everything.

I will probably try these heavy things at some point, but i was talking about suicide.

2 Likes

Hi Slick1,

I recently got off accutane after 3.5 months of treatment, i developed ED and could not have an erection no matter how hard i try. My penis is always soft and i seem to lose the brain- dick connection. It is been 2 weeks since i took my last pill. I really hope it will come back to me cause i don’t want to be like this forever

2 Likes

You probably read my story, but I will repeat some facts. I was soft for about 2-3 months. Occasionally I was able to get semi-hard penis from stimulation only. I had zero libido. And there was a moment when I lost all hope. But one day something clicked and I came back nearly to 100% (but with some lack of libido) for about 6 months until i crashed from something. Now I can’t tell exactly what helped me, because I was taking different supplements. First it was Tongkat Ali powder for 3 weeks.Then I finished taking Tongkat, because my under eyes became very purple/red from it. And I switched to DHEA and Tribulus . And at some point i went absolutely soft, not even 20% of erection. And as I said I rebounced to nearly 100% in one day. I think it was DHEA, but its hard to tell. I was also taking for a while korean ginseng but it is very estrogenic as far as studies shows. I suggest you to start doing some research. It’s good to have a rough idea of possible theories why it’s happening with us. Read this forum, read others people experience on different supplements and meds and check the safety profile of any substance you want to take.There is always some risk. Its also useful to research the official studies about working mechanism of meds/herbs and how it affect androgens and androgen receptors. From what I see many cases have proved that it’s POSSIBLE to improve or even to get back to normal. At the moment I have about 60% stable baseline. And be careful with anti-androgenic substances that inhibit 5AR reductase. people can get worse on them. very few can get better. It can be quite risky and generally there is no proof that it’s helping. It’s a russian roulette.

Thanks so much for replying. I am getting semi-hard penis from stimulation only. I am starting to do more research on supplements.

Hi there @accutanesufferer2019, if you can, start your own thread and write up your story, it’ll make it easier for people to find you.

I would personally suggest you do nothing and wait it out for a while before you start attempting to fix yourself, certainly not before you’ve worked out what kind of risks you might be looking at.

Hi Greek, how long should i wait it out? It’s been 2.5 weeks already

Months, not weeks.

Just for the records. Having a glimpse of normality. This time I woke up in the morning, feeling very well and slightly electrified, and feeling mind and penis connection, like it was before accutane. My libido was back from 0 % to 100% normal that day. Then its faded away. Its sad. but such episodes of normality giving some hopes. I was taking copper + zinc. Copper has estrogenic ativity and zinc is anti 5AR and aromatase inhibitor. What helped me ? don’t know.

1 Like

It goes against what most people want to hear here but whenever I’ve had those recoveries, I’ve been doing nothing special. It might have been the case that you’d have had that recovery had you been taking cooper+zinc or not. Certainly many people here have taken those things repeatedly and not found that a recovery has followed.

Don’t think so. If I am doing nothing, i stay where I am for months, without any slightest shift. These 2 minerals can be quite potent and have an impact on hormonal panel. I noticed differences just after several days of zinc intake. I don 't believe in such coincidences. Most people tried plenty of things and everyone had a different reaction here, so it not a convincing argument.

1 Like

Not likely to be a coincidence at all. If you’re interested:

2 Likes

Not to confuse you more, but how you can feel your libido going to 100% and fading away in a small timelapse? You woke up and think constantly think about sex uncontrollably? How do you feel your libido?

weird fact. One of the systematic symptom relieve is occuring very often at the moment when I am falling asleep. At certain stage of falling asleep my sexual senses, libido and penis connection with brain coming back. I am leaning towards the idea , the problem is in the neurotransmitters. And my zinc/copper one day improvement might be not related to particularly alterations in androgens. Those minerals are also potent in supressing/ regulating dopamine/serotonin.

2 Likes

Yes for sure dopamine/serotonin are impacted. That’s why people who abuse mdma have the same symtoms. Something is very wrong with our neurotransmitters

Just to let you know slick1 I got PFS from a fraction of a pill of finasteride, I took it on the same day I took MDMA. I don’t know if this has contributed to being a 1 pill case but it’s interesting to think about.