Sexual issues since 2015, just discovered Accutane, Propecia connection to it all!

Proviron or Masteron are more closely related to DHT, so they might be worth a shot. I plan on starting high- dose Proviron next week.

The other things that might be beneficial are the L-arginine and carnitine, especially the Arginine (carnitine did nothing for me).

One combination of things that definitely helped me in the libido and EQ dept. was achieving ideal T/E levels (varies from person to person) + Wellbutrin 150mg + Arginine (3-5g 2x/day). However, I find that when I remove any one of those components, my libido goes back to PFS baseline. And if I let my T levels drop, the Wellbutrin actually starts doing more harm than good with libido and EQ. So I wouldnā€™t jump on Wellbutrin until you get your T optimizedā€¦and you could try just adding the Arginine after that to see what happens.

Iā€™d probably stay away from the rest of your proposals. Hope that helps.

PFS and PostAccutaneSyndrome/PAS are not necessarily high estrogen or low testosterone syndromes per se. Hormone replacement therapy or hormone optimization can help some sufferers, but the problem is thought to be brain-based, a change in or lack of neurosteroids. Taking a bunch of powders and pills is just gonna be a waste of money. And you are working against yourself: you had a penis doppler ultrasound test which showed no issue, but then you spend thousands to have your penis zapped by shockwave therapy. Slow down, do things that are fun, keep to your word and your commitments/job/relationship, reduce anxiety naturally. Try to remember that there is no quick fix and that scientists are still studying all this. Go to the PFS Foundation website and do some browsing and learning about the condition. There is a researcher in Italy that has published several papers that is the body of knowledge about PFS/PAS.